Chapter 23

Nico's POV:

Congratulations to @solangelo4213 on Wattpad for guessing correctly for Natasha's parent. And thank you for everyone else that guessed!! <3

Why didn't I see that coming? While others seemed confused, I knew exactly who this was, I mean how could I not? Plus, Renya would kill me if I hadn't. I looked over to my best friend, I nodded. I knew she missed her sister, Hylla, but now she has another sister. I hope for her sake that they got along; she deserves that much.

I ushered everyone else away so they could get acquainted. We split into groups to divide and conquer. (At the top? of the page there is a web to show where everyone goes, if you are confused and the dashed lines are how the story hops around)

Leo's POV:

Tony and I went to the forge we were going to figure out some weapons for our friends. We were similar we both acted up to cover our vulnerability. We weren't always proud of our actions, in fact, we both have done things we'll regret. But we were doing our best and we'd sacrifice ourselves for our family and we'd never regret our decision. Its odd I was really bored one day and so I went to look through Tony's search history for a laugh. It wasn't a laugh.

I found something I never thought I'd find; Tony Stark had a private online corner that held everything. It was sorted into two sections the good and the bad. The bad folder was overflowing with photos, sketches, long letters to himself. He had every hate mail, every piece of Slander, every time someone talked down to him whether from the news or from Jarvis. It was all meticulously catalogued into a horrifying collage.

The good folder was marked by a misspelled picture of Tony Stark written in crayon. It contained drawing of him with the word My Hero above them, or pictures of a child dressed up as him for Halloween, there were even a few essays written by students all of the prompts pertaining to role models or people they admire. It broke my heart that nothing in there was by him. There was one more thing in there a series of texts telling him Good Morning, or Congratulating him on something he'd done recently, or simply just that he was proud of Tony. (Feel free to guess who this is )

Anyways, dam ADHD, while I answered any questions Tony had about our weaponry as we conspired. I asked him tons of questions about what affected the aliens and specifics about each Avengers weapons.

Please be patient with me I'm not stopping this story, though it may be moved if things here get out of hand because I won't stand for that. I have backups of all of it as well. I'm also going to go through a med change that I have waited 7+ months for soon. <3