" I-I'll be back," I said walking away hurriedly. 

I walked past the people who only looked at the stage. I scanned the room and tried to look for Mia but she was nowhere. I walked a bit further nearer to the oval designed interior bar, serving mocktails. I looked at so many faces of women but none of them matched with Mia's. She was nowhere in sight. 

" Where did she go ?" I asked myself.

" She got to be here. I saw her." I looked around but could only see men, children and ladies but not Mia.

" Whom you are looking for Taehyung ?" Jimin asked as he rested his arm around my shoulder. I still looked around and didn't reply to him.

" Taehyung ?"  

" Yeah. " It felt like I stepped out of a trance as I looked back at Jimin.

" Whom you are looking for ?" he asked again. " Is there somebody you know here ?" he looked around along with me.

" Nah." I gave up on finding her as I sighed in defeat. 

" Come on! Let's go !" Jimin said Indicating to get back to the table.

I turned around and almost bumped into a small boy. I apologized and went back to my table. Tiara and Jihun were back and were much happier. Seems like they solved their disputes and were friends again. The table was much more livelier than my thoughts. I still cannot stop thinking about Mia. Her face flashed in front of my eyes and I knew it was her for sure. There was this conflict going inside my head. A part of me knows my longing and tells me that it  was me missing her while the other contradicts and tells me that it was Mia for sure. Everyone decided that they all gonna go and look around but I refused to tag along.

" Why ?" Tiara asked me, linking her arms with mine.

" I think I need a  bit more of rest." I sighed tiredly.

" Are you feeling sick, Tae ?" Clara asked worriedly.

" Not really. I think I will just get some rest." I replied with a faint smile.

With that, everyone left to go on the beach and have some fun. While I came back to the hotel room. I wasn't lying. I think I need to rest because I was experiencing a headache now. My head was getting heavier. I feel that there were too many thoughts in my head running at the same time which made my energy drain rapidly. A knock came from the door. I went to open it and Jimin looked at me, trying to analyze what was wrong with me.

" Something is wrong, isn't it ?" He asked me as I walked inside. 

I poured myself a glass of water and headed to the small balcony, exposing myself to nature. I heard Jimin closed the door behind him as he walked over to me. 

" I am so sure about it now. What's wrong, Tae? Is something troubling you ?" He asked me ruffling my hair.

" I don't know." I let out a heavy breath. " I feel very... guilty," I replied as he patted me on the back. 

" You know about it so I guess I don't have to explain," I told him, referring to the talks I had with him regarding the guilt I was carrying around but after Mia left, I didn't even open up much to him as well.

" You have to stop blaming yourself, Tae. It was meant to happen." he assured me. " It wasn't your fault that she left years ago." I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh, trying to lighten the burden in my heart.

" You have to let it go and stop blaming yourself! It's not good for your mental health and your inner thoughts." Jimin reasoned with me, trying to assure me.