CHAPTER 14

"My source said he frequents here usually on Wednesdays and Saturdays and leaves around 9. You sure about this?" Off asked as Tay removed his seatbelt.

"Yes. I am."

"What are you planning to do?"

"Destroy his dick so he won't be able to use it anymore. Stay here, Peng. I'll handle this." Tay then got out of the car and walked through the bar's parking lot towards another car. 

It was his day off, and although he had the idea while he was drunk last night, he was sober when he decided to push through with it.

At the same time that Tay got off of his Peng's car, a man just went out of the bar's backdoor and was also walking towards the same car. He took his keys out of his pocket and clicked the unlock button. When he was already beside his car and held the door handle, he was suddenly pulled from behind and a punch immediately flew to his face which made him stumble to the floor. Tay didn't even let him stand up and kicked his crotch a few times. Then he knelt, trapping the man between his thighs. He held the man's collar with his right hand and consecutively punched the man's face with his left.

"You. Fucking. Asshole. You. Fucking. Cheater. You. Fucking. User. You. Fuck." He growled every word after every punch. After those heavy punches, he grabbed the man's collar and brought his face up to his. "You had the dick to impregnate somebody, but you didn't have the balls to stand by it, huh?! And now somebody had to take your place because you're a fucking coward!"

"Who...who are you? How did...how..." Mr. Gee tried to speak but cannot do so clearly because of the pain and the fear.

"How the fuck I know does not matter! You took away the most important person in my life and I will never forgive you for it!" He punched the man a few more times before he was lifted off by two arms around his chest. 

"Tay, that's enough! You might kill him!"

"Let go of me, Off!" Tay struggled at first but eventually gave in. He pushed Off aside and spat on Mr. Gee. "Fucking coward."

The two left the man lying on the floor bloody and weak.

The travel back to Tay's place was quiet. Off noticed the trickling blood on Tay's knuckles that's already leaving stains on the latter's pants but thought it best not to talk about it. When they got to the apartment building, he parked his car and followed Tay to his place. When they got there, Tay opened the door, and Off immediately followed, but both stopped on their track as they got startled by the sight of a small man standing in the living room looking at both of them, angry, with his hands on each side of his waist and a raised eyebrow.

"Gun." "Babii." Off and Tay blurted out simultaneously. 

---

Off and Tay are now sitting on the couch, listening to Gun's exasperated speech. 

"IF BOTH OF YOU JUST AIN'T PLAIN STUPID! YOU'RE PUBLIC FIGURES FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! WHAT IF PEOPLE SAW YOU AND TOOK VIDEOS OF YOU, HUH? DO YOU THINK THEY'D UNDERSTAND THAT THAT MAN IS AN ASSHOLE?! OF COURSE NOT! THEY'LL SEE YOU AS GANGSTERS AND YOU'RE JUST MAKING THAT MAN THE VICTIM ON THIS STORY! GOD, AS IF ONE SCANDAL IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ALL OF YOU THIS WEEK!"

"Babii, calm down." Off pleaded to Gun but instead, the latter directed his anger towards him.

"And you, Papii! Did you honestly think I wouldn't know?! You utilized one of my people to investigate Mr. Gee! What? You thought they wouldn't tell me?!"

Tay looked at Off judgingly. Stupid Off.

Gun continued, "I already sensed what you both are planning to do but I confirmed it now when I saw Tay's bloody hand!"