P. 2 The protector of the Au's and the destroyer of Au's and the Undertale bro's

So I guess the title of the story gives it away eh. But if it doesn't that's okay. Please continue to read my pretty okay story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? P.O.V

I was in the doddle sphere until I saw a very very old looking Au. It was torn and had black goop on it. I was about to go when I saw Error come out of his portal.

Error: What's up you rainbow squid? (sorry I'm to lazy to do glitching voice. To much work T-T)

???: Oh hey Error I was going to this very old looking Au.

Error: What old Au- Oh that's a old Au.

???: Yeah, wanna come?

Error: Nah. I'm fine.

???: Okay then. See ya.

I then proceed to put a ink stain on the ground and jump inside. When I get there it is blank. Well not entirely, I see glitches everywhere and it is black and white. It looks different from Errors Anti-void. I look around until I spot Error 404. I get out my paint brush and drink some of my red bottle.

Your P.O.V

I look to see a skeleton with a paint brush? He has red eyes and sort looks like me? Okay this is weird and he coming to attack me!

I use my ax to block his attacks and teleport around to doge some more attacks. Then when I look for a opening I use my blue bone attack. I trapped him YEAH! Now time for some questions.

??? P.O.V

When he comes over I see that it is not Error 404. He has sharp teeth and different color jacket. Also he has a ax so I have to stay on guard.

???: Who are you and why do you look like Error 404?

???(you): I'm Sans and who the hell is Error 404!

???: Well of course you are a Sans. I'm a Sans too but call me Ink.

???(you): 'I'm an idiot. That's why he looks like me'....

Ink: Are you okay buddy?

???(you): Yeah just thinking....So then I'm multi Sans then.

Ink: Oh great. Uh may you get me out of these bones?

Multi : Oh right my bad.

Ink's P.O.V

I took his hand and puled him into my ink stain. Then when we came out there was Error asleep on his been bag chair. So I quietly walked up on him and scared him awake. He crashed after that and I laughed. When I turned back to Multi he had a blank expression on his face. He just stared at me it is kind of spine chilling if you ask me.

Your P.O.V

I just stared at Ink wondering what happened. Then I noticed he started to sweat because of my constant staring at him. I shook my head then went over to the crashed dude. I made him reboot and he looked at Ink at started to chase him. I didn't know what to do so I used my strings on him.

Error's P.O.V

'When I get Ink he is so dea-' Then I got tangled with black strings. "Wait what!??!?" 'He does look cute though. GAH WHAT AM I THINKING'

Your P.O.V

Ink says it's okay so I let him go. Then Ink looks at me with a wow expression. And a heart in one of his eye sockets???

Ink's P.O.V

I like him already he saved by butt from Error. Then I tell Multi that was Error that he tangled up. He apologized to Error and when I saw him talking to Error if felt mad at Error.

You P.O.V

After I apologized to Error his 'tsk' and left us. Then Ink said that I'll be hanging out in Undertale for a while then he pulled me in the ink splat with him. When we got there it was snowing. I then ask Ink to give me a blind fold.

Inks P.O.V

After we went in Undertale he asked for a blind fold. Please don't cover up those beautiful eye lights. But I did give him the blindfold anyway. I wonder why he needs a blindfold. Now then I wants some snow.

Your P.O.V

Ink gave me the blind fold and I put it on. Then I hear him eating something? Then I heard a loud voice say "SANS". We walked over to it and I have surprisingly good hearing. Then I hear another voice say "Sup Paps." When we walked in I could hear Paps? Gasp then someone pick me up and hug me? I am so confused on whats happening because of the blind fold. So I lift it up to see another Sans look at me. Then he hid his face which had a light blue on his cheek bones.

??? P.O.V

I was about to talk to Papyrus when Ink came with a handful of snow eating it and another Sans. I saw Papy go and hug this dude. He looked confused then I saw him lift the blind fold a little bit and saw his beautiful s/f/c eye lights. I then hide my face in my jacket to not show the blush. Then I ask Ink who was the other guy. Still munching on his snow he told me his name is Multi Sans and that he knows nothing else. Well this will be interesting.

Your P.O.V

After Paps? Set me down I quickly put my blind fold on. But before I put it on I see he has a Golden orange dusted on his cheek bone. Then I hear the Sans say "I'm classic. And I already know your name because Ink told me." Then I hear "AND I THE GREAT CLASSIC PAPYRUS!" I introduce myself anyways to them. Then I hear Ink say bye and leave in his portal. Then the originals? Brought me to their house.

Thx for reading my 2nd chapter hoped you liked it ;) It might not seem a lot but I put a lot of time and effort into this chapter. Bye bye.

                                                                                ~Nightmare Shadow Sans