The perfect night

It was 5pm be time Meredith and Addison arrived at the hotel. They had booked a room with a sea view and a balcony. They walked into the room and dumped the bags at the door before both jumping onto the bed. "It feels so good to be laying down in the air con right now" Meredith said closing her eyes. Even though it was February La was still really hot especially compare to Seattle. "We should start getting ready I booked us somewhere to go for dinner at 7pm" Addison said turning over so she was looking at Meredith.
"Ooo where are we going" she said placing a kiss on Addisons lips.
"Now that's a surprise all I'm saying is wear the dress in the suitcase" Addison said smiling
"What do you mean I didn't pack a dress" Meredith said looking confused.
"I know but I packed you one" Addison said looking over at the suitcase by the door. Meredith rushed over to the case to see what Addison was talking about she opened it and right on top was the black Lacey dress she brought months ago but had never had been able to wear. "You packed the dress" Meredith said holding it up with a big smile
"Yes I knew you were waiting for the right time to wear it and I think tonight's the night" Addison replied
"Uh I love you" Meredith said walking over to Addison and sitting on her lap.
"I love you too" Addison placing her hands on Merediths bum and kissing her.
"We need to go get ready or we are going to be late" Addison said placing a final kiss on Merediths forehead.
"Mh ok I need to go take a shower to get the plane feeling off of me" Meredith said jumping off of Addisons lap and heading to the bathroom.
"Funny enough I need a shower too" Addison said following her to the bathroom before standing by the door.
"Oh really now" Meredith said pulling Addison into the bathroom by the silk scarf she had round her neck before then shutting the bathroom door

They were both out of the shower now and Meredith was finishing her makeup. Addison was wearing a long leather  burgundy skirt with a black turtle neck top. She walked into the bathroom and stood behind Meredith looking at her in the mirror.
"Can you do the back of the dress up for me please" Meredith said looking at Addison.
"Yes of course" Addison slowly slid her hands down Merediths back to the zip making the hairs on Merediths neck stand up she then slowly pulled the zip up moving Merediths slightly waved hair to one side. Meredith turned round and smiled at Addison. Addison looked Meredith up and down taking her all in. She was in a black Lacey dress that went down to the floor the cut of the top made her boobs look perky. "Wow my fiancé looks perfect" Addison said with a big smile.
"Thank you and My Addie looks perfect too" Meredith said placing her arms round Addisons neck  pulling her into kiss her.

Dinner was perfect Addison has booked a 5 star restaurant at the beach. They drank lots of wine and had really good pasta and for dessert they shared a chocolate brownie. They decided to walk back to the hotel along the beach. They both had their heels in one hand and each others hand in the other. Meredith leaned her head against Addisons shoulder as they walked along peacefully with the wind blowing through their hair.
"I don't normally do Valentine's Day but tonight was amazing thank you" Meredith said as they continued walking.
"It's ok I would do anything for you" Addison replied softly kissing Meredith head.

After a 30minute walk they reached the hotel they walked into the elevator and it was like something had come over them. Meredith pushed Addison into the wall kissing her passionately. Addison pulled lightly at Merediths hair as they continued making out. The elevator dinged and Addison turned them around slowly pulling away from Meredith leading them out of the elevator . They both started laughing as they ran down the hall to their room. Addison stopped abruptly.
"Why have you stopped" Meredith said concerned
"Jump on my back" Addison said laughing
"What I'm not jumping on you back" Meredith said in a high pitched voice.
"Come on it will be funny and your feet must be killing" Addison said smirking
Meredith said no more and jumped on Addisons back. Addisons then continued running slowly down the hall to their room both of them laughing again.

When they got to their room Addison placed Meredith lightly down on the bed before turning the  lights down a bit and joining her in bed. They had some amazing Valentine's Day sex before both falling asleep in eachother arms.