8.

There I was, sleeping peacefully, just another usual morning in my bed. 6am it was when Oliver bursted through the room waking me, Alicia and Angelina up.

"GET UP GIRLS!! TIME FOR PRACTICE!!LET'S GO!" Oliver yelled as I turned to the other side. "No no no no Mars. You need to get up. Don't you wanna win on sunday?" He said pulling the covers from me and I shivered because of the suddent cold that hit my body.

"It's too soon, and I just have classes in the afternoon" I grunted.

"That's exactly why it needs to be this early. Today is the day gryffindor has study time in the great hall."

"Finee" I got up looking at him with a hatefull face. I could even feel the bags above my eyes. The night before I had stayed in the common room chatting with the twins, and well... it was pretty late when we went to bed.

"That's my girl" he said patting me on the shoulder with a motivational tone as I made my way to the girls bathroom. I dressed my quidditch robes and went downstairs with Alicia to meet the rest of the team already waiting for us.

"Took you long enough" Fred said to me.

"Don't even start" I warned him with tired eyes.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" George giggled as I stared at him with demonically. Oliver was already outside of the portrait rushing us to the quidditch pitch.

We arrived at the pitch and Oliver made us run around it. I think he was feeling mean that day. Actually every practice he felt like that. I was so tired at the end of it I almost couldn't feel my legs. We were so tired we just wanted to lay right there on the grass and spent the rest of the day there.

The changerooms were a little warmer than the outside and as the hot water started falling I immediately relaxed. The boys could be heard singing on the other side of the wall, the only thing separating the girls from the boys. It wasn't connected to the ceiling so you could have on full conversations while showering, though that was kinda weird, knowing that the person on the other side was naked. As everyone began shutting the showers and getting dressed the boys started to sing again.

Scotty doesn't know that George started

Fiona and me do it in my van Fred continued

EVERY SUNDAY they singed/yelled

She tells him she's in church but she doesn't go At this point even Oliver and Harry joined the twins concert. Me and the girls just laughed listening to the show.

Still she's on her knees and Scotty doesn't know

"Sing it girls!" Fred yelled from the other side.

Oh scotty doesn't know
So don't tell Scotty
Scotty doesn't know
Scotty doesn't know

Fiona says she's out shopping
But she's under me
and I'm not stopping I sang

"Mars noo" Angelina and Alicia told me when I started singing as they heard the lyrics. I smiled at them and continued with them.

I can't believe he's so trusting
While I'm right behind you thrusting
Fiona's got him on the phone
And she's trying not to moan
It's a three-way call and he knows nothing, nothing

"OMG GUYS! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SONG?!!" Angelina yelled as we all started to get out of the room

"Ok stop its enough guys" Alicia demanded but we looked at her and then back to eachother and ignored her.