Chenle let out another small cry but it sounded more like relief than anything but he began to cry again at the words and this time it wasn't in misery.

It was tears of relief and joy.

And Jisung held him while he cried, content on never letting Chenle go again.

Jisung heard Chenle's cries calm down to nothing until he realized the older had fallen asleep. He held Chenle closer to him before drifting off too.

Meanwhile

"Hey we should go to the food court and get something to eat and bring something back for the two of them," Renjun said as he slowly closed the door behind them to give the youngest two space.

"Yeah, im starving," Donghyuck nodded his head tiredly, all the events of the last two days taking a toll on his body.

"Hey where's Jaemin?" Jeno asked after looking around and not seeing his boyfriend anywhere.

"He said he would be right back...but that was 15 minutes ago," Donghyuck furrowed his brows. "He stopped infront of some room down that way and-"

Jeno frowned at that before his eyes widened and turned them quickly to Mark, who was confused until it hit him too.

"Jeno, ask someone for that room number," Mark demanded lowly, ignoring the confused gaze of Renjun and Donghyuck.

"Hyung I swear to god-" Jeno looked on the verge of throwing things as he ran a heavy hand through his hair.

"Jeno!" Mark shouted a little louder to gain his brothers attention. "Go! Go get him right now. Just be careful because we aren't allowed near-"

"I know," Jeno let out a frustrated whisper before whipping around on his heels to find a nurse or doctor or anyone.

"What's going on?" Renjun asked as he and Donghyuck looked at Mark.

Mark watched after his brothers back with a straight face before shaking his head with a small smile.

"Nothin. He's got it handled," Mark said before turning to start walking to the food court.

Renjun and Donghyuck shared a confused and annoyed look before following Mark to the food court.

"Oh, uh hi," Jeno smiled awkwardly when he finally saw a nurse in the hallway. "Have you by any chance seen a boy with pink hair?"

"Pink hair? Oh! Yes, I saw him walking to Mr.Na's room down that way," She smiled, happy to be helpful before tilting her head. "Why is there a problem-"

"Nope, no problem," Jeno gave her a bright and fake smile. "Thank you so much."

Before she could ask again, he ran off in the direction she pointed.

Come on Jaemin. Please don't do anything stupid. Please be ok....please don't be mad at me.

Jeno found the room with Jaemins fathers name on it. The pinkette was nowhere to be seen but Jeno took a closer look to see that the door was cracked open a little bit.

Jeno swallowed hard at the thought of either Jaemin getting mad or the man waking up and hurting Jaemin again.

Jeno took a deep breath and pushed the door open, his defenses on auto pilot.

He saw Jaemin standing faraway but facing the hospital bed, his back turned to Jeno so he couldn't see his face.

Jaemin's father was laying unconscious on the bed. Barely recognizable with the damage Jeno and Mark had inflicted. He could see the clear broken bones in the man's body and face, trying to be repaired. The bruises littered all over his body and a bandage wrapped tightly around his head.