"When our father found out I was married to a half veela and was expecting Madeleine, he went to Bellatrix and she was outraged. She ratted us to the Death Eaters but the Order protected us. When Maddie was born we moved here and lived in this very house until Clotilde was one year old-"

"Wait so you're telling me Clo wasn't born in France? Oh my god you're such a loser you're entire life has been a lie! You're only part French because of dad but you're English, you were born in England and-" I was laughing loudly only recieving disapproving glances from everyone and my sister looked like she was about to cry.

"It's not funny Madeleine" mum scolded.

"It's very funny indeed, they told us we were all born in France but you were not" I snorted.

"Madeleine that's enough, go on mum" Timothee nudged my ribs hard.

"Your father and I were part of it, we were part of the Order of the Phoenix and our missions usually consisted in moving muggle-borns to France. Since Philippe was an auror, he also worked in more dangerous missions with Mad Eye but most of the time I tried staying to take care of you but when I couldn't-"

"I was almost four when the war ended and Tim was five, why can't we remember any of this?" I asked but she ignored me.

"When everything ended and we went back home, your father and I decided that it would be best to obliviate you three. That way you would not remember anything about the Order being mentioned, it was for your own protection and I need you to understand that"

"I need a drink to get through the rest of this conversation because I swear my head is going to explode, great parenting by the way mum erasing your kids' memories, I'll take note for when I have kids" I rubbed my temples.

"We all know you would be a terrible mother Madeleine so I wouldn't recommend you to try but at the rythm you're going there might be another kid running around soon" Clotilde snarled, leaving my mouth agape.

"As I was saying before you interrupted me three times," she rolled her eyes at me. "Other members of the Order would look out for you, that of course included Sirius, Remus, the Potters, the Weasleys and others besides Andromeda of course".

"So you're meaning to tell me that we have known the Weasleys since we were kids?" Clo asked.

"Yes Clotilde but that is beyond the point-"

"Can story time be over and get to the point please? We all know he's back and by the looks of it the Order is reuniting again, but why exactly are you telling us this? I huffed.

"Can you please let mum talk for once" Timothée said to me.

"Okay mummy's boy" Clo and I muttered in unison and grinned at each other.

"Because, you two will be moving to the headquarters of the Order for the entire summer, Timothée and I will be staying here to not raise suspicion in the Ministry because they are not believing that he is back but there you will be protected"

"And why is he not moving?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because I will begin my auror training and I am now a part of the Order" Timothée gloated.

"And where exactly is this place we're moving to?" Clo asked.

"That would be the most horrible place in the world, my childhood home" Sirius fake smiled.

"Wait is this the creepy house in London you used to threaten us with when we were little and being naughty?" I asked mum.

"Yes, that would be 12 Grimmauld Place" mum nodded.