Chapter Forty Seven

━━━━ / CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

"It's just weird. Everybody's talking about what happened the other night and nobody know it was us." Allison said as she Lydia and Eve exited a classroom after the bell rang.

"Thank you, for the protection of minors." Lydia said.

"Do you guys think I made the wrong decision?" Allison asked the Martin twins.

"About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely." Lydia responded.

"You know what I mean." Allison said.

"Hello? Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills." Lydia said.

"You do remember he is one of best friends right" Eve said, Lydia just rolled her eyes and walked ahead of Eve and Allison.

"Ali if I tell you something do you promise to not repeat to another soul?" Eve asked Allison as the two girls kept walking down the hall to their next class which they shared.

"Yeah what is it?" Allison asked.

"So last night I heard Stiles drunkenly profess his love for me and I have no idea what to with the information. Do I confront him about it. I mean I don't even know if he remembers saying it so should I pretend it never happened? Do you think he meant it?" Eve rambled.

"Eve slow down, take a deep breath" Allison told Eve who did what she said and took in a deep breath and exhaling. "I've seen the way he looks at you, and I see the way you look at him. It's clear that your both in love with each other so don't worry. And would it be the worst thing of you told him how you felt, now that you know he feels that same way?" Allison asked. Eve thought about it as they walked the rest of the way to their next class.