🍋Sweet, Rough and quiet🍋

It was around 11 at night and I cuddled into Perry he felt so warm and I loved how he always held me close, I felt him panting softly which was strange to me, he held me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist, I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow I noticed he was awake and blushing a lot.

"Honey?" I weakly said and he looked down at me, he bit his lip softly and I turned around to face him he pinned my hands above my head and kissed me my eyes widened and I started to kiss back deeply, he forced my lips open and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

We both fought for dominant and I felt his hand slide under my tanktop and massage my breasts, I let out moans and held him close as he continued to grind against me, finally he pulled away and softly spread my legs apart, I felt my face heat up and I looked away, I held my breath and gasped as I felt two fingers rub against my entrance.

Iet out a loud moan and grasp his shoulders as he started to rub harder "agh~ P-Perry?~" he smirked and kissed me deeply, as he pulled my panties off smiling how wet I was, I tried covering myself but he slapped my hand away and kissed me.

He ripped my tanktop off and I covered my breasts with my arms he growled with anger and leaned over the bed, I was confused and saw him hold up handcuffs, my face blushed a dark red and he roughly grabbed my wrists and handcuffed them, putting it over the bed frame.

I looked up at him, he took off his pants and started to take off his boxers, I felt myself getting more wet and finally he started to kiss my leg, then slowly moved up all the way to my inner thigh then finally to my womanhood, he licked the slit softly causing me to let out a moan, but I bit my lip trying to block it out.

He seemed to notice this cause he started to suck and lick aggressively I threw my head back and quiet moans were pouring out of my mouth then he insert 2 fingers inside me, making scissoring motions stretching my walls, I started to moan louder and he insert 3 fingers into me, I started to tug at the hand cuffs, there were soft cushion on it so it wouldnt cut my skin.

He finally pulled away and licked his lips, I bit my lip and he leaned up and kissed me, I kissed back and he rubbed his member against my entrance I moaned softly and he rammed into me deep causing me to scream out in pleasure and pain, I tugged at the handcuffs and looked at him.

Lust filling my eyes, he let out a moan and smirked at me, he leaned down and nibbled at my neck leaving bite marks and hickeys, finally he started to thrust into me stretching my walls and hitting my sweet spot.

"Agh~ P-Perry!~" he kissed me softly and then he quickly pulled away letting out a grunt, I  couldn't move my arms to pull him closer to me I let out more moans and gasps "Please~ h-harder~ Faster!~" he weakly chuckled and kissed me deeply

I hungrily kissed back, finally his lips left mine and he pulled my legs over his shoulders causing me to go deeper "AGGGHHHH!~" I moaned out loud causing him to speed up, he started to go rougher and rougher I felt something break inside me and he went so deep inside me that it hurt.

I could tell that he was in my womb and it felt painful but pleasurable, I screamed out moans and squeezed my eyes shut as I cummed all over him, he rubbed my cheek softly and kissed me deeply.

"AGH~ P-P-PLEASE I-INSIDE ME!~" he nodded and slammed into me a few more times when finally I felt something filling inside me.

He pulled out and his white sperm dripped out of me, he uncuffed me and I cuddled close to him "I-If you were in the m-mood you could have just t-told me" he rolled his eyes and we both fell asleep.

The next day

We were awoken by a knock on our front door Perry groan from execution and got his boxers on and walked to the door, I put on a robe and softly followed behind, He opened a door and a police officer was standing there "Good morning sir I got some complaints about screaming last night mind if I lo-" the officer looked behind him and noticed me.

Examining all my hickeys and bite marks, the officer's face heated up and he nodded "sorry about the disturbances and have a good day" the officer quickly left and I chuckled from embarrassment.