🍋Partners Pt 2🍋

My eyes widen from shock.

He pulled away and pinned my hands onto the headboard of the car "Agent P!" He rolled his eyes and let go of me, I moved back to my spot and he started to drive I put a hand on my lips feeling my body heat up I noticed him driving back to my house and I thought of a plan to get him to fallow me.

When we arrived i got out of my car and headed inside, ofcourse he followed close behind I headed to my bedroom and strangely he followed, finally I was about to pin him against the walls but only to be thrown onto the bed and pinned down, my eyes widened and I bit my lip softly he leaned down and kissed my neck softly causing a shiver to run up my spin, his hands explored my body causing me to let out a gasp.

He quickly kissed me and french kissed me, his tongue exploring the corners of my mouth, I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck deeping it, he slid off the top of the outfit causing me to cover my chest only for him to pin my arms aside and to kiss my neck again I felt the cold air hit my chest causing me to shiver.

His hands continued to explore my body, his hand finally rubbed my brests softly making me let out a whimper, he chuckled softly and moved his hand between my leg and rubbing me softly, I let out soft begging moans and pants.

As he started to rub harder making me let out more moans he then finally removed my outfit and I covered myself and he tried to move my arms only for me to push them away "it's not fair how you have clothes on and I don't~"

He looked shocked then started to take off his Tuxedo and pulled me close, I kissed him and he kissed back wanting more then just teasing and kissing, I know we just met but he's already driving me crazy to wanting more, he pushed me onto my bed my back hitting the soft blankets then he pulled my legs around his waist and pressed himself to my entrance.

Then he forced himself inside of me, I let out a moan filled with pain and pleasure he waited for me to adjust then he finally started to thrust into me, my back arched and moans started to pour out of my mouth and he seemed to enjoy this.

He started to pick up the pace causing me to moan more, he pulled my legs over his shoulders causing him to go deeper into me, I gripped the bedsheets to stop myself from shaking to much, he pulled me onto his lap as he laid down causing me to moan out loud from pleasure and pain, "A-AGH~ t-to d-d-deep!" He panted softly and moaned out softly.

He motioned me to moved and I placed my legs on the side of him, moving in a up and down motion, he placed his hands on my hips helping me keep a speed that would pleasure both of us, I placed my hands on his chest and he bucked his hips making him hit my g-spot making me moan out his name in pleasure "a-agh! P-PERRY!" he finally took control.

He pushed me back down and trust into me aggressively, finally I reached my climax scratching his back aggressively causing him to hiss out in pain and pleasure then climaxed into me, we both pant softly looking into each others eyes, he weakly pulled out and cuddled close to me "for someone so quiet you sure can make a women fall to they're knees~" he nodded and we both fell asleep.