Snowstorm

Me and Perry's family went on a family vacation with them at a cabin me and Perry share a room while Phineas and ferb shared one with they're friends and Candace brought Stacy.

Perry seemed so stress with work, the problem is I know who he works for but he doesn't know who I work for.

At night we heard Candace scream and everyone got up and ran to her room "LOOK HOW MUCH SNOW IS OUTSIDE!" Linda pushed the curtains aside and gasped "Oh my god!" She yelled Perry turned to face me and signed 'were in the middle of the woods' I nodded and turn to face the kids "Are we gonna survive!" Beljeet yelled and  Buford slapped him "heh thanks" Beljeet said.

Perry rushed back to our room and I tried to comfort everyone "omg WHAT IF I NEVER SEE JERMEY AGAIN!" Candace yelled crying I rolled my eyes and headed back to our room, the moment i entered i duck as a laptop threw across the room and I heard a growl of anger "Babe calm down!" He got into bed and just laid back down.

I sat next to him rubbing his back, he turned to face me and signed 'I'm sorry I'm just stressed about work, if I don't have internet I'm not able to do it' I signed and laid down next to him.

He turned the rest of his body and I smiled softly, pulling him into a hug "i know you've been stressed but that's one of the reasons why we came out here to get away from work to relax for a while"

He nodded and I cuddled him close "now why don't we get some rest?" He nodded and we both fell asleep.

The next day we both woke up to find
Mr Fletcher, Ferb and Phineas trying to shove the snow only for Phineas to get lost in the deep snow a few times from how short he was.

I chuckled then felt a pare of arms wrap around my waist and I chuckled softly as I felt a pare of lips on my neck "hello my dear~" Perry smiled and signed 'so how much snow?' I sighed and looked out the window again "oh maybe 9 or 10 inches, I'm not sure its deep enough for Phineas to get lost in" he chucked and I felt his arms leave me.

I turn around to see him getting on a snow jacket "your gonna go help out?" He nodded, picked up a shovel and left "what's been going on between you two?" Mis Flynn asked "eh he's just been so stressed ever since I got him to take a break for work" she handed me a cup of coffee and I thanked her.

I watched as Ferb picked Phineas up and placed him on his shoulders so he doesn't get lost "I wonder what those boys are gonna do today?"

A few hours later

The boys walked back inside well Beford was carrying Beljeet cause he kept getting lost "Hey kids I made some snacks" Linda said.

I was about to approach Perry when I heard a click and pressed a button on my mic "Agent Y/S/N we've spotted your next target" I sighed and whispered "ma'am they're about 10 inches of Snow" she sighed "okay I'll send another agent out" I nodded and turned my attention to Perry who saw the whole things 'Y/N we need to talk'

I knew what he met and he led me to our bedroom, closing the door and turning to face me 'what do you mean ma'am and target?' I sighed "Perry I have something to Admit.... I'm a Spy and I actually use Guns and weapons instead what you do" his eyes widened with shock 'You know?!'

Tears filled my eyes and I was ready to run only to be pushed back down onto our bed, Perry pinned my hands above my head and I tried to get out of his grasp.

He pulled me into a kiss and I kissed back, he pulled away and signed 'I love you, but please be careful' I nodded and then the door was thrown open "Y/N can yo-" Perry's face got all red and quickly got off "Was I Interrupting something?" Candace asked crossing her arms, Perry shook his head no and I chuckled "he just got mad and pinned me down that's all"

Candace rolled her eyes and walked away Perry held his face in his hands and I smirked "Wanna go Ice skating?" He nodded and we got dress.

"Hey aunty Y/N whatcha doing?" Isabella asked "me and Perry are gonna go Ice skating, wanna join?" Isabella glanced at Perry and for some reason she said no and I shrugged and left.

As we started to go deeper I noticed my lover stop walking "honey what's wrong?" He looked up at me and then kneeled down on one knee.

"Perry?"

He smiled at me and held up a small box with a ring in it, tears filled my eyes and he took out the ring and held it up, I gave him my hand and he slipped the ring on I looked at the beautiful ring and he got up and pulled me into a kiss.

Snow started to fall and I smiled "what a coincidence" he held me up and spinned me around then pulling me into another kiss.

"Will you take a break now and spend the day with your now fiance."