Battle Tendency 9

Start from the beginning

"Congratulations Mark! I can tell you are a lucky guy. She is a beauty!!" you exclaimed. The enthusiasm of this guy was just so addicting.

"I played the wingman in Germany when he was first trying to pick her up!" Caesar stated proudly as you swayed from one side to the other as Mark was grinning from one ear to the other.

"Yes, yes hey how about watching the road!" Joseph shouted in panic. "Get your head off the steering wheel!!" He screamed while you cheered.

After calming down a bit Caesar spoke up smugly questioning Joseph:"By the way Jojo you got a girl?" You leaned forward this is about to get interesting you thought as Joseph glared at the Italian. "Of course not. Like you could find a girl who would put up with a personality like yours! That would be harder than finding Nessie!" He continued laughing.

"Hey what about me?" You pointed at yourself. "Do I not count?!" You huffed before grinning.

Damn it! He is really pushing it....I will come up with a killer technique that will make him eat is words! Joseph gritted his teeth as you passed the Colosseum.

"So Caesar do you have a girl then?" You taunted. "I mean are you in a serious relationship?"

Caesar was at a loss of words, were you Y/N hitting on him? However he could not remember being in a serious relationship, normally he was just flirting and fooling around. "None that I can think of, I am still looking but I think I might have found her~" He winked at you as you waved him off snickering.

"What an improvement you are actually telling the truth, I half expected you to lie." You smirked as his face flushed red.

"No I am not doing that again, I learned my lesson." He laughed sheepishly. "But do you have someone Y/N?I mean currently." He inquired flirting.

"No I do not. I mean we are on a mission. But I had a few lovers years ago with some I stayed a year or so." You grinned leaning onto Speedwagon as you continued: "Why? Are you interested, Caesar Zeppeli?"

Promptly he faced back to the road, trying to calm down his beating heart.

Meanwhile

The three Pillar Men were still slumbering in the stone wall but the one in the middle hat suddenly a hole in his forehead.

"Look something is strange! What is going on?" Some German soldiers exclaimed in fear backing away.

"Calm down! They are under UV lights! They cannot move!" The leader shouted he was an old man in a dark coat with a black hat. "What is happening? Check it out but be careful!" He ordered his en.

"Yes Sir." They complied.

The massacre of Stroheim's team taught us a great lesson, he thought crossing his arms. We must carve the Pillar Men out and move them to a bunker in Germany.