"I'm assuming the same as any other washroom."

Yuki frowned, sarcastically replying, "Alright. I guess I can work with that."

"That's all I needed to say. Is there anything else you need to know?"

Yuki paused, gradually shaking his head. "No. I don't think so. Thank you for calling."

"Bye." Aizawa hung up.

Yuki closed his phone and made sure it was charging before he began to push the suitcase from his bedroom to the living room.

"I need to get sheets to cover the furniture." He wasn't sure how he was supposed to take care of the place when he wasn't going to be back for who knows when.

"Maybe I can call Suzuki, I still need to let her know I won't be here... in case she visits."

* * *

A couple days passed and sure enough the move-in/out company arrived right on time.

Yuki made sure to at least have some treats for them to take throughout the day. Seeing as it was his fault they had to work earlier than expected and carry a lot more things than the rest of the students moving to campus.

"We got your request a little late." Aizawa yawned as the people moved in his things.

"You'll be on the right side, second floor."

"Okay." Yuki nodded. Making sure nothing was being forgotten.

"Keep in mind the right side is meant for the girls."

"What?! Why would you place me there then?" Yuki exclaimed.

"As I said the request was made a little late and to save the workers any more problems all they had to do was connect the pipes to the left side second floor as opposed to the fifth floor."

"Was I supposed to be on the fifth floor?"

"That's very generous." Yuki sighed.

"Keep your actions in check. As a teacher it's my responsibility to keep--"

"Don't worry about it Aizawa-sensei. I've had human decency and respect for others."

Aizawa squinted his eyes in suspicion.

"Besides," Yuki continued, bowing in appreciation to the moving workers who were now leaving.

"I don't swing that way."

His homeroom teacher's eyes widened watching the boy walk into the building.

I-is he serious...?

Yuki was happy to have his own washroom. It would save him the trouble of having to wait in line in the mornings to use anything in the communal one. Thankfully they'd taken his stuff so it was right outside his room.

"Alright then..." he sighed. Mentally preparing himself for his indecisiveness to take over.

Opening the door the room was a pretty decent size. His bedroom back at the house was a bit bigger but this was something he could work with.

"First things first." He propped the door open with a small box.

"Time to assemble the bed."

* * *

By the time Yuki was finished it was way past lunch time. He'd heard the elevator start being used but hadn't bothered to go down and see the rest of his class.