"what?"

"beautiful, I said you look beautiful" he casually said as if it's nothing making the girl flustered.

I mean who wouldn't? Lee Haechan, complimenting, a girl 'beautiful'. "o-oh, really?"

Haechan tilted his head as a teasing smile crept on his face, "you got flustered? Again?" he chuckled making the girl rolled her eyes.

"you just call a girl beautiful, what do you expect?"

It's rare to see a girl like Kim Minhee getting flustered. She doesn't usually get compliment from people, talking about her looks or appearance.

Then there's Lee Haechan casually calling her "beautiful".

Haechan shrugged as he looked around the room. "your dress is too short, isn't it?" he said without looking at the girl.

He could hear a sigh escaped from the girl's mouth. "I know right? but there's nothing I could do, just like Hongjoong said, "that's the point"" the girl said while mimicking Hongjoong's voice.

Haechan chuckled.

"princess, we have to go now" Jongho said as he appeared in front of the door. Minhee nodded her head, grabbing her jacket- Jongho's jacket that she usually wears.

"you know what? just take that jacket, I have others" Jongho chuckled and the girl grinned. "thank you, I appreciate it"

She giggled before walking away leaving the two guys alone.

Jongho glanced towards Haechan before a smile slowly crept on his face. "why are you smiling like that? It's scaring me"

Jongho chuckled, "nothing" he blurted before walking away leaving Haechan in confusion.

What's with that guy?

'

"be careful" Haechan spoke while watching the girl putting on her earpiece.

"yeah don't get hurt like before" Seonghwa said making the girl smile. "you all care for me too much, it's okay, I'll be fine"

Wooyoung turned to the girl "remember min, if he's doing something-" "if he's doing something to me, kick him in his balls, I know wooyoung"

Wooyoung smile cheekily before nodding his head.

"you're good to go" San said as he finished fixing the girl's earpiece. Minhee nodded her head before turning to Mingi.

"you already hacked all the CCTV inside the club and outside the club right?"

Mingi nodded his head "of course, we all good now, all clear"

Minhee grabbed the sleeping pills from Mingi before walking to the car with Yeosang. "I hope it doesn't happen like last time, you almost become one of the serial killer victims"

A small smile plastered on her face as she shrugged, "at least I survived" Yeosang shook his head before chuckling. "ah this girl" he muttered under his breath

Once they arrived at the club, Minhee immediately got inside the club and Yeosang parked on other place a little bit far, just in case something happen to the girl like other missions.

Minhee got inside the club seeing the same sight like she always seen before, people getting drunk, dancing or even making out- disgusting.

"ah why did people even go this kind of place" she mumbled.

"to have fun, duh?" San's voice could be heard from the other line.

Minhee rolled her eyes before walking to the bartender.