Tᴇɴ

Bang Chan

'Why do I have a bothering feelings...' 'It feels like...I don't want to get married or something' 'But I can't break the wedding off.... it's already tomorrow...and it's all settled' Words that keep wandering inside my mind, as it bothers me.

I looked at my Fiancee "Hey...Babe" I called her as she looked at me "I have something to say..." I said to her "What is it babe?" She asked innocently "Well... About your sister" I said "My sister?" She repeats what I said "Yeah...about your sister" I agreed.

"In the past...the both of us had a long term relationship..." I confessed as I waited for her to get mad at me, but she didn't "So... you're telling me that....you had a relationship with her?" She asked, I nod "How long?" She asked again.

"6 years and a half..." I simply said getting scared of what will happend next "Do you still love her?" She suddenly asked, which made me froze in all of a suddenly "I...." The only word that come out from my mouth.

"I'll ask again Chan..." "Do you still love my sister?" She asked one more time like she said, as I don't know what to answer "I...I don't know..." I just answered "I love you, because you're my fiancee" "And Yes I loved her....but that's from the past" I explained, not wanting any arguments.

"But now?" "Do you still love her... Now" She asked "I'm confused..." I slipped, she chuckled "You still love my sister" She suddenly said looking at her phone "N-No...I don't" "You're the one I love...Ae-Cha" I said to her.

"You love me in the name of our engagement papers...but I know you still love my sister inside your heart" She said "I already knew that you had a relationship with my sister...not that long since you said that" "Sara told me" She said I looked down at my feet.

"You know Chan..." "That day...Our parents died due to an accident, She didn't know what to do" "It's been so hard for her to handle it" "Even If I ask her if she needs some help...She just answer, No I'm fine" "Sara told me that she keep blaming herself for ending the relationship you had between the both of you" She said, as her eyes are looking at the floor, smiling.

"She still love you" She simply said "I can't love her back..." "You're my fiancee" I argued "You said it already Chan..." "I love you, because you're my fiancee" She repeated what I said earlier "That means you only love me in the title of our roles" She smiled.

"Unnie's going to leave the city after our wedding..." "Chan you know it's okay if you break our wedding..." "Even if I love you with all my heart, I just can't change the fact that you love someone else" "Chan I can clearly read your eyes" Ae-Cha said.

"But tomorrow's our wedding, and it's all settle" I said to her "Wedding is just an arrangement, Let's plan what will you do for tomorrow" She said smiling at me "Ae-Cha..." I called her name, looking at her pitifully "Oh come on! Don't look at me like that Chan" She giggled, as I hugged her.

As we planned what we'll do for tomorrow.....

To Be Continue