Fᴏᴜʀ

Bang Chan

Hearing something like that from Y/n, was a big shock for me, I was dumbfounded where I was "Hey...babe you okay?" My girlfriend asked "Yeah...You didn't said that you had a sister" I said to her with a hint of confused voice.

"Oh I'm sorry...I just want to surprise you, and her...about our marriage" She said and clings into me "Oh..." "Let's go?" She asked as I just nod in response, and what's more unbelievable was my girlfriend now was my ex's sister.

'I...Why am I thinking like this...BangChan wake up you're already engaged stop thinking about your ex' I thought as I slapped myself light, not knowing that I really did slap my face "Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop slapping yourself, that looks painfully" Ae-Cha said rubbing my cheeks as I smiled at her.

"Okay let's go swimming?" I suggested to my Fiancee, she smiled brightly, and made our way there.

Kim Y/n

"They look so happy Sara..." I said to my best friend Sara, who's on my phone video calling, as I turn the camera at the opposite of it, as I watch the both couple enjoy's each other's companies "They look so...lovely...and bright" "They're a perfect match" I said to Sara.

Watching the both couple, with a pitiful look "I.... I Miss the old us, Sara" I said to her "I know you do...but you need to move on" "He's already engaged to your sister" She said snapping me out in my own world.

"Can...I just snatch him back..." I muttered "You what?" She asked me "Nothing..." "I'll hang up now" I said pressing the end button before she says something "I wish I can go back to the old days" I muttered still looking at the couple, while my world scattered behind, heart being broken.

"I can't let you go....Chan" "I can't...." I uttered as I hold myself from crying, as a tear drop from the edge of my eye.

To Be Continue