first time (draco smut)

Female Reader

Warnings: fingering, oral (female receiving)

It was no secret that Draco Malfoy was a bit of a ladies man before he met Y/N. He would have a new girl every few weeks and would leave a trail of heartbreak behind him. However, he changed the second Y/N Y/L/N captured his heart.

The two were currently sitting in his prefect dorm, Y/N was on Draco's lap, her hands wrapped around his neck whilst their lips moved together in perfect harmony. His hands sat comfortably under her arse, the two had never gone all the way before.

Y/N was a virgin, she'd never even touched herself. Draco had always been respectful, never trying to lead their time together a certain way in case it made her uncomfortable. They had touched over the clothes and usually Draco's shirt would come off but that was about it.

Y/N tugged at the hem of Draco's shirt and he broke their kiss to slide it off and over his head. He grinned cheekily at her as her eyes trailed down his chest to his torso. His hand reached up and stroked across her cheek, "c..can I take mine off?".

Draco watched her carefully, "well that's up you gorgeous, you can take it off if you want but only if you're comfortable" he took her hand in his and placed a gentle kiss to her knuckles.

Y/N reached down and lifted her shirt over her head, a dark green lace bra covered her chest. Y/N had planned on going all the way with Draco tonight, they had spent the day in Hogsmeade and then had a picnic under the stars. She hadn't said anything to Draco because she didn't want to disappoint him if she got too nervous.

Her eyes looked everywhere but his, "beautiful" his hand rested on her cheek and guided her face to look at him "beautiful and all mine" he repeated. "Can I kiss you again?".

"Yes" she leaned forward and kissed him, his hands moved to rest on her lower back, his hands felt cold against her back and she let out a little squeak.

"Everything okay?" he pulled away and looked at her with concerned eyes.

She giggled lightly "yeah you're hands just feel a little cold" Draco chuckled too and pulled her closer.

She rested her head in his neck, peppering little kisses every so often just below his ear. "This is nice" his thumb and index finger ran up and down the bra strap

"I got it for you" she said shyly into his neck "'s your favourite colour". Her head popped up and looked at him.

"It is indeed babe, looks perfect on you" a red flush painted her chest and cheeks.

"I think I'm ready Draco" she laced both of their hands together.

"Ready for what love?" he gave her hands a little squeeze. He knew what she meant, sex, but he wanted to hear her say it. He needed to hear her say it before he did anything else.

"I want us to have sex, I want you to be my first" she said quite conifidently "w..well only if you want too" she turned even redder going shy again.

"As long as you're ready and happy, I would be honoured to be your first" he took her hands up and wrapped them around his neck, "you need to tell me if you want to stop okay, no matter what's happening, promise me you'll tell me if you want to stop".

"I promise" a smile tugged at her lips at his caring nature. Draco flipped them over and hovered above her, he kissed her gently. The kiss was full of passion and love and Y/N could feel herself getting butterflies.

Draco's lips left hers and kissed down her neck, his lips were slow and soft against her chest before he kissed down her stomach. His hands ran down her side and stopped at the button of her jeans. "Can I take these off?" his eyes burned into hers, constantly checking for the slightest change in her mood.