Chapter 1: Pilot

"Once Upon A Time

There was an filled with all the classic characters we know.Or think we know.One day they found themselves trapped in a where all their happy endings were stolen..

This is how it happened."

Enchanted Forest, past

Riding on his steed came Prince Charming, a young handsome prince with short blonde hair cladded in white rides towards a glass coffin.

Inside the glass coffin lay Snow White, a beautiful young girl with long raven hair and rosy red cheeks lying motionless. Around her stood seven dwarfs, one young girl and a tall young man wearing a tuxedo and a top hat.

One of the dwarfs, Doc looks up to Prince Charming and he solemnly says to him," You're too late."

Refusing to believe him, Prince Charming frantically screams at the dwarves," No! No! Open it!"

" I'm sorry, she's gone." The leading dwarf, Grumpy apologizes, only for Zatara to put his hand on the dwarf's shoulder, whispering to him," It's okay. Let him say his final goodbye."

The dwarves and the girl grabs onto the lid of the glass coffin, lifting it up to remove it as Prince Charming looks down at Snow White before planting a kiss on his lips.

And without warning, a sudden burst of magic exploded around the group before Snow's eyes snaps open. Gasping out in shock, Snow looks up to Charming and she says," You...you found me."" Did you ever doubt I would?" Charming smiles as he asks.

"" Did you ever doubt I would?" Charming smiles as he asks

" Truthfully? The glass coffin gave me pause." Snow says." Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you."

" Do you promise?" Snow asks as the entire area around them trendscends into a wedding altar at the castle.

Prince Charming answers," I do."

The Bishop turns to Snow and he asks," And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband, and love him for all eternity?

" I do." Snow answers.

The Bishop then announces," I now pronounce you husband and wife."

As both the newly wed couple kisses, the wedding guests erupts in a massive cheer.

However, their moment of happiness was interrupted by the entrance of a rather menacing figure. She is Regina, the Evil Queen.

"Sorry I'm late. " The Evil Queen apologizes snarkily as she crosses the room, waving her hand in the air as she dispels the guards attempting to attack her.

" It's the Queen! Run!" Doc screams out as Snow draws out Charming's sword, pointing it at the Evil Queen before stating," She's not a queen anymore! She's nothing more than an evil witch!"