I was high enough and soared long enough to the point it looked like I was flying.

I had never felt so free in my life.

"FUCK-" I heard from down below. I quickly perched myself on a fake tree and looked towards the sound.

Floch was falling. In a heartbeat I flew down as fast as I could, grabbing him and carrying him like a princess.

"Thank you-"

"Your arm was broken like three days ago! What the hell are you doing here?!" I shouted as we soared across the trees.

"About that...I had faked it...."

I groaned at his response.

"--I mean I did break it! I just kept it on longer than I needed....'

'How fucking annoying.' I shook my head. The finish line approached quickly because of the pass I flew at. Only one other person was there; Jean.

"How the hell did you fall, anyway?" I asked harshly. I felt him flinch.

"I was too slow to pull the second trigger, okay?"

I sighed once more. This guy is a walking headache.

Once we had landed I dropped him right onto the floor and made my way to Jean.

"The hell happened with ginger?" He gestured to Floch. I shook my head.

"He fell and I saved his ass. I don't know why I carried him all the way here, though. He was fine."

"Maybe you like him~" Jean teased. I looked up to Jean in disgust and he wiped an imaginary tear from his eye with a laugh. "I'm just messing, Geez."

"Hey, (Y/N)? I'm sorry about the whole Armin thing-"

"Sorry?" I sharply turned to Floch as the others made it to the target area, making my way over to him. "Dont apologize to ME. Apologize to ARMIN." I pointed at the blonde right as he landed.

Floch looked at the blonde as well with a scared expression. He looked to me, then Armin, to me, then Armin.

"You like him, don't you?"

"Shut up and do what I said."

"Okay, princess."

Before I could even scoff at the nickname he ran off to Armin. I felt satasfied, my work here is done!

Mr. Smith, Zoe, and Ackerman finally made it back over here to tell us that the club will be meeting this Friday again and waved us off. He took off our gear and we felt a lot of weight lifted off us. Literally.

"See you later, young Cadets." Mr. Smith waved as he followed Mr. Hange and Mr. Ackerman to their cars after we cleaned up.

I waved back and he smiled at me.

My friends and I parted ways- well except for Sasha, since we live together.

~~~~

Once we got to our dorm it was 7 pm, way past Sasha's dinner time. She was snacking on bread as she cooked today's meal for the both of us.

"Thanks for the food, Sasha!" I beamed and dug in. Sasha was the best cook I know- well, besides Niccolo of course. He doesn't count! It's his job!

Sasha ignored me as she scarfed down her food. She had almost finished her first plate yet I was barely getting to the half-way mark.

After we each had two plates of food, I was about to shower and wash away all of today's sweat.

I was undressing in the shower when Sasha suddenly barged in, only wearing her undergarments.

"Jean and Eren wanna go to the school pool- lets rinse off!"

I covered my eyes with my hands as she stripped herself naked, turning on the shower and pulling me in with her.

"Sasha, it's literally 8 pm on a school night! We could get into so much trouble-"

"-only if we get caught." Sasha added in.

"...Okay, I'll go, but you really didn't need to drag me into the shower with you!" By now I had chose to shut my eyes and cover my chest with my hands.

"Okay maybe that was a bit too much but how else could I talk you into it?!"

~~~~

We met Jean and Eren downstairs in nothing but our swimsuits. I wore (outfit you feel most comfortable in), and carried a towel over my left shoulder.

Behind them I saw Mikasa, Connie, and Armin. Armin looked just as anxious as I did.

Eren carried a beach ball and Mikasa carried a basket of water bottles and toys.

"Just follow us if you don't wanna get into trouble." Jean said smugly and Eren nodded in agreement.

We followed the two down and Connie put a code into the door. It beeped, signaling for us to enter.

"I'm supposed to be on pool cleaning duty." Connie brought up. He seemed proud of his ability. Though I don't know why we didn't just do this in the day time- when the pool is actually open.

We walked up to the bleachers and I set my stuff next to Sasha's. Mikasa set her stuff down on Sasha's other side.

"Now's our chance to look at these well-built boys." Mikasa brought up and it made me blush. I had never seen a side of Mikasa like this before. "C'mon, let's get into the pool!"

Mikasa and Sasha ran down but I stayed behind to set up my towel. Armin came up the bleachers, I'm assuming to fetch me.

I held a hand over my collarbone/chest area, attempting to relieve an itch.

"Hey!" I said as he came up to me.

"What're you up to...? Does your chest hurt?"

I looked down to the deep scar slightly above my heart, which was hidden underneath my clothing.

"You remember when I said my ex almost killed me?"

He gulped and nodded.

"There's actually a scar right here— coincidentally!" I flashed a quick smile, then noticing his worried expression. "—It doesn't hurt anymore! Just...a bit of a painful memory, I guess."

"He just barely missed my heart. I meant it quite literally." I laughed it off. "Dumbass doesn't even know where the heart is!" I joked but Armin didn't seem to follow along. He just looked concerned.

"Let's go down to the pool, okay?" I began to walk down he bleachers' steps, forcing Armin to follow or else he would be alone.