Little valt X Little Lui 💙

A boy with beautiful chocolate eyes and blue sparking hair who was around 5 years old ran to the park with his tiny legs carrying the ball to play.

Valt sweetie don't run you may fall said chiharu running after little valt to catch him.

Ow...... mamma....I want to play more I don't want to go home said valt not willing to go back.

But sweetie I have so many works to handle at home I can't play with you let's go back home said chiharu carrying her twin babies.

Nopeeeee...... I will not I want to play said valt pouting and showing his innocent eyes.

Hmm...... okay but come back home fast and take care of yourself said chiharu agreeing to valt because she cannot resist him and then left valt in the park.

Valt was alone now and was searching around the park to search for some one to play with but he didn't get anyone.

Valt sat down on the sand being bored and then he saw a boy charming with flaming blue hair he was sitting on the bench alone and looking up to the sky and he was around 7 years old.

Valt went towards the boy to accompany him because both were alone in the park.

Hello~ my name's valt aoi would you like to play with mee..... greeted valt giving a warm smile.

Lui looked down to valt and then crossed his arms and closed his eyes ignoring valt.

Hey...... I am talking to you let's play together can't you hear said valt shaking Lui.

Go away from here I don't want to play with anyone just go and play with yourself leave me alone said Lui being rude.

Valt pouted and throwed the ball he was carrying upon Lui angrily.

Lui catches the ball and then throws it away into the bushes and then gets up from his bench.

Ah..... my ball said valt running towards the bushes to search for the ball.

Valt then found the ball and then looked at Lui who was already leaving the park.

Hehe........ valt then just follow Lui because he wants to play and have fun with Lui.

Hey..... you don't follow mee just go away from mee.....leave me alone will you said Lui pointing at valt.

Nooo I will not I will do whatever I want who are you to tell mee said valt being his naughty self.

Ahh...... whatever lui just run as fast as he could so that valt would stop following him.

But valt didn't give up he too speed up and followed lui.

What the....... why this kid is following mee how did I got to this kind of trouble said lui running inside the forest to confuse valt and get rid of him.

Valt too went inside the forest and he doesn't know where he was going through.
And then valt slip and he was about to fall but however he balanced himself and stand back.

Valt then looked up but lui was no where to be seen and he was all alone in the forest......... valt got scared and started running here and there along those long trees and dark forest.

Ah..... I think I got lost I don't know the way to go back...... Help me someone said valt tears coming down from his chocolate eyes.

Mamma.........wahaaaa help mamma I am scared *sob* is anyone here I want to go back home *sob* valt was crying loudly in that forest and was also hearing some creepy noises coming out.

And then someone catched valts shoulder from back and then this freaked valt and he got away from there and looked back and it was......

It was lui whom valt followed all the way to the forest....... valt was soo released by seeing lui and quickly hug lui tight and started to cry......