Chapter 13: The New Problem

Start from the beginning

But who should I kill ?

I look around the room and notice the stairs , I could push someone down and I would seem like a accident .

I snap myself out of my murderous thoughts .

I need to control myself .

I see a guard coming towards my direction and I smirk as an idea forms in my Mind .

I think I have finally lost my mind because of what I am about to do .

I quickly call the guard over and tell him to sit down .

He seems confused but does as told .

I took the opportunity to quickly inject a drug inside him .

This isn't any drug this is a special drug one of its kind that only TSO Canada has . I found it in the abandoned base .

God knows why they left it there .

The drug allows you to mind control a person into believing whatever you want and the best part the drug is undetectable.

I whisper in his ear and say what I want him to believe and I smirk and go towards a certain someone who has been annoying me for the past few months .

I look around and see Allison and decide to say hi .

I think to myself one more time of what I am about to do but then shrug all the doubt of and sit with her .

It's now or never .

I wear my gloves and quickly go towards her .

She notices my gloves and looks at me questionably.

I smirk and I quickly lunge at her and ........ Kiss her .

She backs up and looks at me in shock .

I don't give her time to explain and kiss her again and this time she kisses back .

If she was my biological sibling I would be disgusted but she's not so I can do whatever I want .

I took of my shirt and kissed her and then I began making out .

She soon melted into the kiss and also began to make out .

I notice the guard I drugged coming towards us and he stands there and aims the gun at Allison .

Just in time I think and internally smirk to myself .

The guard shots Allison one time and Allison let's out the biggest scream in the world .

I quickly put on my shirt and put on the sad face and make fake tears fall off my face .

Mom quickly comes and notices Allison bleeding on the floor and then me who is trying to stop the bleeding then she notices the guard that has the gun pointed at us .

Mom grows furious and she takes out a knife and swings it directly at the guards hand , then she literally jumps towards the guard puts him in a quick headlock and swiftly slices his throat and then for emphasis cuts of his head .

I was impressed .

But my plan worked . We were right now at the hospital and the doctor had good news at least for me it was good , Allison had broken her spinal cord and she could never walk again .

I internally laughed darkly .

Y/n's POV :

I had composed myself after a week of continuous crying . I already missed my children .

I wipe of the tears and look at the device in my hand .

I haven't told this to anyone but the gun the creepy mask guy who turned out to be Allison's brother Alex according to nick , he took my gun when he left , but what no one knows is that I had placed a mini tracking device inside the gun .

I loaded my guns and I knew where to go and what I had to do .

Krist's POV :

Poor y/n she has been crying for a week straight .

I go inside her room to check on her and instead of her I see a note .
I read the note and quickly take it to show it to the others .

In the note was written "Sorry guys but I had to leave , I had found out the location of Allison and Alex and I am going to go there and kill them .
Once they are gone I will finally able to be sleep at rest knowing they were alive and could find my children .
So I am going to deal with the situations myself or die trying .
I love you all .
y/n .

———————————————
TO BE CONTINUED
_________________

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?
Vote and comment if you liked it !

See you soon ,
Bye !