A Mess

You sit up against a wall and sigh, your fingers run through your hair of which is a tangled mess. "If this wasnt a killing game.. if this was just a place for us to live happily, maybe I could.. just hold him closely and smile while I talk to my friends..." you mumble to yourself, a smile growing on your face from the thought of a happy ending.

But that will never come true.

You are stuck in a life of despair and you must come to terms with that. You were snapped out of thought by Gonta running towards you.
"(Y/N)! Gonta is for accusing you, Gonta just knew (y/n) and Miu have not had a good relationship," Gonta smiled and held out a hand to help you up, you nodded and accepted the help.
"Its okay Gonta, I would suspect me too but I can tell you I am not guilty."
"Prove it," you turn to see Maki glaring at you, "let go of Gonta and prove it."
"Fine. There was a cellphone beside the church between the wall and church, have Shuichi examine  it, also there is more evidence there, I have a theory that objects can go through that wall, why? Because my pen went through it but I couldn't. If Miu set herself as a player she would be on the side of the church but she wasn't there." You say, with no hesitation. Maki glared at you she wad going to say something but you cut her off, "I have no clue how someone would've killed her in game, in all honesty, I think she set this up to kill someone herself."
Maki grabbed your wrist, "I dont know what you're trying but I still dont believe you."
You smiled and said, "thats fine by me."

The trial will begin soon