Treacherous... And Reckless...

Start from the beginning

                                                                                     ***

“Harry help meeee!!!” Someone screamed. But I refused to move, it won’t help as soon as I reach them they’ll no longer be in trouble and someone else will have called for me. On top of that I felt heavy, like my body was made of led. “Harry! GET IT OFF OF MEEE!!” Louis? Why is Louis calling for me?

I groaned, rolling over on to my back. It’s too early for this why is he yelling so early in the morning. I tried to ignore his panicked cries, but damn it that boy is loud!

I reached a lazy arm up to scratch my nose, but as soon as I did the itch moved spreading like wildfire. It almost felt like something was crawling on me… OH SHIT!!

I hopped up, joining Louis in his shrieking as I tried to at swat whatever was crawling on me. I swear the more I swung the worse it got. I jumped around hoping it would knock something off of me, but it didn’t. Instead I bumped into Louis sending us both toppling to the ground. “Louis what the hell is on me?!!” I asked in a panicked frenzy. Both of us were flailing around on the floor not caring that we were getting tangled up in the sheets and each other in the process. To anyone else this probably looked very strange, but you know what? They can go fuck themselves because the only thing I cared I about was GETTING THAT DAMN THING OFF ME!

“What are you talking about there’s nothing on you!! What’s on me?!” He questioned from next to me with big frightened eyes.

I took a quick look at his toned body, trailing down his shoulders, biceps, chest, abs, and happy trail until it disappeared beneath the fabric of his boxers. It started has a simple gesture but I couldn’t help the fact that I just wanted to run my hands all over him, heck I’d lick icing off of him if he’d let me. Now that would be a treat. I unconsciously licked my lips, enjoying the sight of his perfectly sculpted body so early in the morning. Ok so maybe it was a little more than a quick peek.

“What are YOU talking about there’s nothing on you!” I exclaimed snapping myself back to reality and our predicament. I really hope he didn’t notice what I did…

“Then why the hell am I so bloody itchy!!” He screeched, bringing his arm up my leg in order to scratch his bare neck. My breath hitched, you can bet that I was thankful that I was wearing joggers.

Amused chuckles answered our questions as Niall claimed, “Gotcha.” followed by the shutting of something. I craned my head around to find Zayn standing on one side of Niall with a camcorder in hand. Oh gawd, please tell me he didn’t get that on video. On the other side of Niall stood a slightly flushed Liam holding… some kind of container?

“How’s that for a wakeup call?” Liam mused, his voice slightly raspy from his cold.

“What the hell did you do to us you fucking cunts?” I sneered, although it probably seemed less menacing due to the fact of me squirming around trying to scratch my back like a dog.

“You’ve never heard of itching powder, love?” Zayn asked with fake shock written all over his face. Cock sucker. Wait…

“You are so dead!” Louis screamed trying to jump up and attack them, but ended up tripping and getting even more tangled in the covers.

“Unh unh unh,” Niall tutted wagging his finger the way a disapproving parent would. “‘Pranks on Prank Week can only be avenged through other pranks.’ Those are the rules correct?”

I glared at him, “Shut the hell up you damn Leprechaun.”

“Remind me never to walk you up like this again! You’re worse than a trucker,” The Leprechaun dramatized, he knows he’s worse than this when he’s not even drunk.