!TOTALLY SKIPPABLE PART WRITTEN BY MY BROTHER!

Start from the beginning

Plot= High School student, Light Yagami is bored out of his mind. One day; He finds the Death Note, a book which can kill anyone whose name is written on it. He uses this book to kill criminals and to eradicate all evil from this world and envisions himself as the "god of the new world". Before I continue, let me explain some of the rules of the Death Note.

Criminals started dying mainly because of heart attacks which led people to assume that one single mastermind is behind this all (whom they refer to as "Kira" meaning killer in Japanese) who is both feared and beloved by the public

Criminals started dying mainly because of heart attacks which led people to assume that one single mastermind is behind this all (whom they refer to as "Kira" meaning killer in Japanese) who is both feared and beloved by the public. In other to arrest Kira(who is secretly Light Yagami) , Interpol requests the assistance of an enigmatic and highly esteemed international consulting detective, known as L, who has cracked numerous crime cases around the world, to assist them in the investigation. This series is very good and close to being one of the world's most best anime. This series focuses more on an intellectual battle between light and L more than hand to hand combat. This series has been rated 9/10 by IMDb and 100% by rotten tomatoes.

4. The Promised Neverland (the First season is amazing although the second is unfaithful to the manga)

 The Promised Neverland (the First season is amazing although the second is unfaithful to the manga)

Plot= Life is happy for the children at Grace Field Orphanage, raised by their caretaker Isabella. The children at the house mainly get "adopted" between the ages 6 to 12. but there is one rule for them which is that they must not pass through the border separating them from the outside world. But one day, Emma and Norman (who are the oldest along with ray at the grace field orphanage) cross beyond the wall only to uncover the truth about the "orphanage" that has been hidden to them. This series is very good but the second season is VERY unfaithful to the manga. So I recommend reading the manga from chapter one after you finish the first season of this show.

5. My Hero Academia(Good for people new to anime but not the best one around)

 My Hero Academia(Good for people new to anime but not the best one around)