Chapter 171

Zhao Jinge's entire pregnancy has been very difficult.

Older pregnancy is by no means a simple matter. If there is a choice, he and Jiang Zhen are not expected to have children at this time, but the children are coming. They are also full of expectations for him.

Of course, Jiang Zhen is more, still worried.

It's hard to have a good life. If Zhao Jinge has an accident at this time, what will he do in the future?

For Zhao Jinge, Jiang Zhen even sent someone to Daqi to find a few doctors to come back, and bought some good medicine.

Of course, he did not forget to stare at Zhao Jinge.

Today, Zhao Jinge's physical condition is far less than when he was born Zhao Mingzhu Zhao Chengyu, the movement can not do more, Jiang Zhen stared at his diet.

On this day, Zhao Jinge's dinner is boiled chicken breast, boiled shrimp, and several vegetarian dishes, plus a small bowl of rice.

Jiang Zhen peeled the shrimp, put the shrimp into the vinegar next to it, let Zhao Jinge sandwich it. He looked at Zhao Jinge's stomach with concern, then smiled and talked with Zhao Jinge about the child's business: "Jin Ge Child, you said, what name do we give him?"

"Let's think about the dictionary?" Zhao Jinge asked.

The dictionary was written by Jiang Zhen, and now only the first edition has been picked out by many people, but it is still usable.

When the two men ate something, they flipped the dictionary and turned it over. Zhao Jinge's brow suddenly wrinkled.

"Where are you uncomfortable?" Jiang Zhen asked immediately.

"My stomach hurts." Zhao Jin said.

It is reasonable to say that Zhao Jinge will have to live more than twenty days before, but this time, his stomach hurts.

Zhao Jinge has already given birth to two children, and almost immediately understands that he has to be born: "Jiang Zhen, you sent me to the delivery room."

"Good..." Jiang Zhen nodded, and his hands were a little trembling.

Jiang Zhen insisted on entering the delivery room. When he entered, he was in the middle of the heart, sitting on the bed and holding the hand of Zhao Jinge, even more nervous than Zhao Jinge: "Golden brother, you can't accident, think Think about me, think about children."

"If something goes wrong, maybe someone will live in your house, sleep with your man, and beat your child!"

"Gold brother..."

......

Zhao Jinge listened to these, I don't know why I suddenly wanted to laugh.

The few people responsible for delivery are even more speechless.

"The Prime Minister is an adult, the child has been born!"

"So fast?" Jiang Zhen was shocked.

"Children are a little small, they will be born fast." Several humanities have been born, the child has been born, thin and small, and now lying under Zhao Jinge, did not cry out.

They were a little worried in their hearts. Fortunately, when they squatted at the child and took a picture of the child's foot, the child cried out.

The child is fine, they can finally relax.

The cry of the child also shocked Chiang.

He didn't have time to take care of the children, but he looked at Zhao Jinge: "Golden brother, but you are fine..."