➪7. 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙋𝘼𝙄𝙍 & 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙔.

Start from the beginning

"Oi! I can skate perfectly fine! I'll do it!" Reki insisted.

"Hah! I don't care! I can skate against the both of you!" Shadow sneered from behind the trio.

"No, only this guy would be skating. He's the one on the board, these are the rules."

"Cherry Blossom?!" Reki and Y/n exclaimed in unison.

"You heard me! Now get out of the way before you interrupt the race." Cherry shooed Reki and Y/n out of the starting area.

"He could have been a bit nicer about it..." Reki sighed as he shook his head.

"That's Cherry Blossom for ya." Y/n muttered, as they moved out of the way and stood next to Cherry Blossom who also moved to the sidelines.

The two friends just stood nervously, watching their blue-haired friend finishing duct taping is feet to the skateboard.

"He knows that duct taping his feet to the skateboard is super dangerous, right?" Y/n asked Reki.

"I told him earlier, but he insisted on doing so..." Reki trailed off.

They could only hope that Langa would be okay.

"Langa, my Canadian neighbour, you've got this. I believe in you."

——— Langa beat Shadow

——— Langa beat Shadow. That phrase is something you would never expect hearing, but it happened. Langa, the rookie who knew nothing about skateboarding, the same guy who couldn't even mount a skateboard won against one of the most feared opponents in S.

"HE WON!! His trick on the broken beam so so cool! I almost passed out at that moment since he looked like he was going to fall." Y/n thought back to the moment.

She was currently squeezing Langa tightly along with Reki.

"LANGA!! YOU WERE SO COOL!" Reki shouted right beside Langa's ear, making him flinch a little.

"I thought you were going to die falling off that beam!" Y/n exclaimed.

Langa Hasegawa was being choked to death by his two friends, as Shadow watched the trio with a slightly anguish expression.

"Look! Neon is good friends with the rookie!"

"If Neon and the rookie teamed up, they might be good enough to beat Joe or Cherry Blossom!"

There were mumbling among the crowd, gossiping about the two newest skaters at S who won against the anti hero.

"You guys can stop choking me now. Y/n, you should head home to sleep now, you're still in junior high and being out here so late is bad for you." Langa said y/n in a firm voice.