21

tw: panic attack if you feel uncomfortable with this topic pls skip this chapter, my pms are always open to anyone who need someone to talk to

third person.

one week. it had been one whole week since the last time arianna and corbyn had spoken. neither of them even bothering to reach out.

corbyn wanted to give the girl time to cool off after his outburst, while arianna didn't want to give corbyn another reason to say she was smothering him. in that week apart though, a lot had happened.

the boys had finished the song with ellie and were finally in the recording process, meaning they were almost done with it all. the six were so proud of how the song came out and we're so excited to finish and release it.

corbyn being most excited to finish so he could fix all this mess with his girlfriend and give her all the attention she needed for as long as she needed. he knew he had put her through a lot lately so he wanted to make up for it.

arianna on the other hand hadn't been doing as well as the boy. her writer's block had only got increasingly worse since her fight with corbyn. she was stressed, she wasn't sleeping, she had barely eaten.... all for her to still not have a finished song.

she was currently sat in the same position she had been all week. in her room, balled up in blankets as she tried to write these songs that were due very very soon.

"ari?" her friend parker called out as he entered her apartment. arianna had given him a copy of her key a few days ago to drop off some groceries that she hadn't felt like going to get herself. "where are you?"

"my room, per usual" arianna replied staring at her blank notebook.

parker walked in with some chipotle in his hands. "got you something to eat"

"thanks, but i'm not hungry"

"arianna you haven't eaten anything all day, you've barely eaten all week"

"i ate yesterday"

"half of a pop tart has become your source of food for the week and that's not eating" parker narrowed his eyes at her. "it's nibbling"

arianna shrugged, "don't have time for food"

"you mean you won't make time for food" parker sighed. "ari please you're worrying me"

"sorry i'm making you nervous, but can you please leave i need to focus" arianna spoke.

"you say that every day, and every day you do the same thing. you stare at that piece of paper for hours on end with no idea of what to write" parker mentioned. "then you go to sleep more anxiety driven then you did when you woke up that morning because the deadline is coming up soon and you aren't prepared"

"it doesn't help that your boyfriend is literally no where to be fou—"

"don't even bring him up right now, i'll spiral" arianna stopped him.

"ari please talk to me. the fact that the mere mention of him effects you so much is a problem and you are just keeping it all bottled up which isn't healthy" parker looked at her with pleading eyes. "just give me something"

arianna looked at him with a blank face. "i don't have anything to talk about. now please go parker, i will call you later"

the boy sighed and walked out of her room. before he left he spotted her phone on the table and against his better judgment, he swiped it and put in the password (which arianna had given him).

he dialed a number he knew he probably shouldn't but he was worried about his friend and knew only one person could probably get her back to normal.

"hi, it's parker. yeah i have ari's phone. no she's fine, i think, kind of, sort of, not really. okay look i basically hate you right now but arianna needs you. she won't admit it, but she needs you here like right now so can you figure out a way to get here as soon as possible. i wouldn't secretly steal her phone and call you if it wasn't an emergency" parker voiced. "cool, i'll stay with her until you get here"

after twenty minutes parker heard a light knock on the door. he had hid out in the living room so arianna wouldn't see he hadn't left. not that she would've noticed seeing as she hadn't left her room since parker "went home".

parker opened the door to a frantic corbyn besson. "took you long enough"

"oh sorry i was across town it was going to take me a minute" corbyn rolled his eyes. "where is she? what's wrong?"

"she's in her room. she doesn't come out of there, she barley eats anything, and i'm pretty sure she's having a mild panic attack in there"

corbyn's eyes widened, "and you didn't go check on her?!"

"she doesn't know i'm still here! and if i had went in there it would've made it worse because she didn't want me to stay in the first place so i just waited on you. now go comfort her, something you've lacked in doing lately" parker commented as he grabbed his stuff and left so he could give the two some space.

the minute parker was gone, corbyn ran into his girlfriend's room who was indeed having a panic attack. she was pacing back in forth in her room with uneven breathing as she cried.

"hey ari..." corbyn softly said not wanting to startle the girl but failing anyway since she had jumped at the sudden voice.

"corbyn? wh- what are you, uh, doing here?" arianna struggled to say.

"don't worry about it just come here" corbyn walked to her trying to give her a hug.

arianna stepped back, "no no! you have to go okay? i can't have you here right now— i just i can't!"

"ari it's okay-"

"it's not okay! i need space— i need- i need air, i can't breathe there's no air i need it i can't-"

corbyn quickly enveloped the girl into a hug as she broke down, running his hands through her hair as he let her cry. "shh it's okay, you're okay, everything's going to be okay"

"i have to- i have to finish my songs-"

"you can finish them later just focus on your breathing and calming down alright?" corbyn looked her in the eyes as she nodded and snuggled herself into him. "i'm so sorry"

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

not the best ik and i'm sorry but i've had sm writers block like arianna herself and this was the best i has atm so
bye loves <3