05

third person.

"okay here me out here" arianna said turning to her boyfriend as they met a stop light. "how about we go and get me a car?"

corbyn furrowed his eyebrows. "babe you don't even have a license yet"

"okay and?" arianna scoffed looking back at the road continuing to drive since the light turned green.

"and...you shouldn't get a car until you have a license" corbyn chuckled.

"why? i know i'm going to get one, i'm such a great driver" arianna proudly gushed puffing out her chest.

"yes but you're an awful test taker" corbyn mentioned. "you freak out before taking a test even if you know everything"

"i told you one story about that and you RAN with it" arianna rolled her eyes pulling up to the blonde's house.

"listen i'm just saying there's no rush in getting one" corbyn shrugged as they both exited the car walking up to the front of the house.

"you sir are no fun whatsoever" arianna frowned as corbyn rolled his eyes letting them both into the house.

the pair quickly spotted upon entering the house, eben, jonah, and jordan spread across the couch in the living room screaming at the television with food spread around them in a filthy fashion.

"OH COME ON THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE" eben yelled throwing his hands in the air.

"no you just suck at this game- oh hi arianna!" jordan said waving at the girl who returned it.

"i leave...for thirty minutes...and this is what i come back to?" corbyn questions with his eyebrows furrowed.

"dude what did you expect exactly?" jonah laughed as wes jumped up onto him. "eben you actually suck"

"what are you guys even playing?" arianna asks them walking over to see the t.v. "oh my- mario kart? actually?"

"shhh no mario kart slander will be tolerated in this house ari, take it somewhere else" eben quickly shut her down.

"okay but how do you suck at mario kart-"

"SHUT UP ARI IT IS A COMPLEX GAME" eben interrupted her quickly defending himself.

"it's not but okay" arianna shook her head walking back over to corbyn who just stared at the three in disbelief.

"yeah so we're going to go upstairs now" corbyn announced taking arianna's hand.

"if y'all are about to fuck please let me know so i can shield my child from that" jonah inputs.

"one, wes is a cat jonah. two, we are not having sex. three, we are actually going to be looking for my new roommates because y'all aren't working" corbyn voiced.

"wes may be a cat but he is my child as well corbyn" jonah scoffed.

"also while you're looking for roommates, can you see if you can find me a new brother because mine isn't working" jordan retorted.

"i hate you jordan, you all suck" corbyn claimed as he and his girlfriend walked up the stairs to his room.

"so why am i here if we aren't having sex? i thought that was the plan?" arianna furrowed her eyebrows causing corbyn to roll his eyes.

"is that all you came here for?" corbyn asked her as he grabbed her hips pulling her to him.

"um duh" arianna stated. "but my side piece is waiting outside since you're not gonna-"

"i'm sorry your what is outside?" corbyn interrupted her.

"yeah ashley's waiting for me, i told her to pull up just in case you didn't want to have sex and so i guess i was right" arianna shrugged.

corbyn sighed, "you know i'm going to have to revoke your ashley privileges"

"um you cant do that stupid" arianna shook her head. "ashley is literally my wife you can't separate me from my wife"

"when i told you i wanted to make you a besson almost a year ago, i didn't mean you marry ashley" corbyn stated as he walked to his bed sitting down on it.

"well that sucks for you i really don't care" arianna laughed as she sat down next to him on the bed after grabbing the remote to put on a movie for them.

"this whole ashley and you being a thing is really annoying" corbyn huffed.

"well maybe if you learn how to finish an album around the time you promised your fans i would stop" arianna teased.

"shut up we are getting it done" corbyn argued.

"mhm okay sure i totally believe you besson" arianna continued.

"i hate you"

"and i love you too"

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

so like this is just a filler and this was also my way of procrastinating hw but i'm gonna do it now before i fail 😝
bye loves <3