20

third person.

"ugh this is so fucking stressful" arianna cried laying her head back onto corbyn's bed.

"i know baby" corbyn said playing around with some beats for the song they'd been working on with ellie.

corbyn had cleared the air with arianna about what happened in the studio with ellie. no fight happened. he just explained everything that went down and how it was completely innocent. even though arianna was suspicious of ellie's motives, she trusts corbyn and let this one incident slide.

so here they are at his house he shares with eben, jonah, and jordan. they sat up in his bedroom working on different projects.

arianna was originally at her house, but she's been having some serious writers block with a lack of motivation. so she decided to stop by with her writing stuff for a 'change of scenery' thinking he and his room could help her.

the girl groaned once more, "corbs this is the worst thing i've ever dealt with literally ever"

"mhm" the boy didn't even look up from his computer causing his girlfriend to narrow her eyes at him.

"um sir hello?" arianna announced pointing to herself. "very visibly upset girlfriend over here"

"i know ari" corbyn continued to work not sparing a glance as they both spoke.

"well usually when the girlfriend isn't okay, the boyfriend is there to comfort said sad girlfriend and cheer her up" the girl mentioned as she sat up on the bed.

corbyn sighed, "yes and this boyfriend helps said girlfriend when she's sad all the time, but i—the boyfriend— have a lot of work and cannot help said sad girlfriend with her songs"

"dude at least give me a hug then" arianna whined.

"you're not six you don't need a hug every five seconds" corbyn rolled his eyes still refusing to move from his spot.

arianna was taken aback by his harsh tone "okay ouch just needed some comfort"

"well like i said you get comfort all the time, but i can't do that right now ari, i'm working on my own shit that needs to be done" corbyn huffed obviously frustrated.

"and i get that—"

"do you really? do you truly get that arianna? because it doesn't seem like it" corbyn finally turned around to look at the girl's visible frown. "you came over, unannounced by the way, you didn't even tell me you were coming. well aware that i was working, and now want a shit ton of attention that i can't give you"

even though the couple hadn't fought the last time, there was some very obvious tension between them going on. corbyn started pulling away while arianna started smothering him.

after his talk with ellie it's like he started to believe what the blonde had been saying and ran with it, deciding to put some space between him and arianna. the minute arianna noticed the space though— she tried to fix it, but ultimately doing too much.

"why did you even come over? you're supposed to be focused on your own songs and you come her for what? it's not like you're going to get anything done" corbyn continued to rant. "and when you don't finish you'll cry expecting me to coddle you, like i'm not your babysitter ari. i can't hold your hand all the fucking time i need space, and you aren't giving me it!"

arianna sat quiet for a minute slowly nodding as she listened to the boy. she felt tears well up in her eyes but blinked them back immediately refusing to cry in that moment.

"okay i'll text you later then" arianna said quietly as she grabbed her things. "good luck with the rest of the song"

and with that she quickly left not wanting to push his buttons anymore. once she was gone corbyn sighed, feeling bad about some of the things he said but still standing by it. deciding not to dwell on it and continued working.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

corbyn = jackass
bye loves <3