08

third person.

"so what's been going on in the world of arianna flynn lately?" arianna's friend darcy asked her as they walked around the mall.

"yeah you've borderline ghosted everyone for the past week" her other friend paislee chimed in as arianna rolled her eyes.

"i have not shut up" arianna argued.

"yes you have, i haven't even heard from you until yesterday when you asked us to come to the mall with you" her brother finn said.

"well i've been busy lately you guys know this, i still don't even have a song to pitch" the girl told them sighing.

arianna hasn't seen her friends or brother in a while so she called them to hang out with her. it was another way to get herself out of the house since she had been stressed over the nonexistent song she's been trying to write.

"so you're still struggling on it?" paislee asked as arianna nodded. "it'll be fine you're amazing at coming up with these songs"

"yeah but based off my own inspiration and experiences which is something- i haven't had lately! there is nothing going on" she huffed.

"well don't stress too much on it or nothing will come to you, let's just talk about something else" finn suggested.

"yes like, how's the boyfriend?" darcy started.

"that's- that's not what i meant" finn shook his head as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

arianna laughed, "he's doing well, he's actually teaching me how to drive"

"no way i thought you gave up on that" finn shockingly looked at her.

"yeah but i'm tired of ubers, so i decided to try it again and i'm doing pretty good"

"well i'm proud of you" darcy said.

"i mean i'm more proud but whatever" paislee flipped her hair over her shoulder causing darcy to scoff.

"before these two fight how are the why don't we boys doing?" finn interjected.

arianna shook her head at the two girls who were arguing, "they're all doing pretty well though surprisingly"

"oh they're still working on the album and stuff right?" darcy asked stopping her fight with paislee and receiving a nod from arianna.

"well wasn't this only supposed to last like two or three months? it's been like five" paislee mentioned.

"i know, they are taking their time with it but i think it'll be worth the wait though since they are working so hard on it" arianna told them.

"have you listened to any of the songs?" finn asked.

arianna shook her head, "nope i was planning on waiting until it was all finished but i'm becoming impatient and now they're doing some collab so i'm more impatient"

"who are they collabing with?" darcy asked looking through the rack of jewelry since they had stopped in a store.

"a girl named ellie scott, she's really talented. corbs and i listened to some of her songs and-"

"wait did you say ellie scott?" paislee furrowed her eyebrows interrupting the older girl.

"yes...? why?" arianna asked suspiciously.

"have they met her yet?" paislee asked ignoring the question.

"yeah they met her yesterday, they all like her and said she was nice, why pais?"

"okay well being friends with you, and knowing the guys- i've heard some things" paisleee vaguely responded.

"paislee you are going to have to elaborate what have you heard exactly?" finn pushed.

"she's not miss perfect just know that"

"paislee oh my god stop beating around the bush and tell us what you've heard" darcy rolled her eyes.

"okay, she's basically known for stealing people's boyfriends and shit- she doesn't care about anyone else just does what she wants" paislee shrugged. "now i'm not saying she's going to do that with the boys. all i'm saying is to keep an eye out for her"

arianna slowly nodded as she took it all in. "zach is single, jack is single, daniel is whatever with franny, and jonah is single. corbyn however is not"

"that doesn't mean she's going to go after him" finn assured her. "and even if she does that doesn't mean corbyn is going to go with her"

"y'all have been together for almost a year, he's not going to throw that away for some blonde girl he just met" darcy said.

"yeah i'm not trying to freak you out i'm just giving you some background on her, it might not even be true you know" paislee smiled.

"yeah you guys are right i'm just paranoid" arianna agreed nodding along with them.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

double update asf
bye loves <3