𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓼𝓱

Start from the beginning

She still had the time to turn back but the bottom step creaked making every vampire in the room turn to look at the shy girl making her push a piece of hair behind her ear with a small wince "stupid stairs"... she had been caught...

Carlisle quietly chuckled he'd never admit it out loud but out of all his adoptive children Addison was the most interesting, she was so outgoing but so shy at the same time... she was just interesting...

"Did you want to help us decorate?"

✰✰✰

Addison Marie took another un-needed breath before nodding her head "if-if you need or want the help"... her voice shook in the beginning but she got it steady towards the end... 

"We'd love some more help" Rosalie Hale was never one to be so inviting but even she could admit that the second now Cullen Twin had piqued her curiosity to no end... Alice had already become her best friend but she didn't know a thing about Addison other than her name... 

The Cullen Family quickly fell back into a quiet peace all of them trying to hide their shock and amazement that Addison was finally out of her bedroom... 

"I know it's an over-used question but I'm gonna ask anyway... What's your favorite color?" Rosalie didn't dare to ask any personal questions in fear of scaring and overwhelming the girl so she stuck to basic easy questions and Addison really really appreciated that...

"I like the color green like mint green and seafoam green, what's yours?"

Rosalie actually really liked talking to the eldest twin, she and Alice of course had lots in common but she and Addison were alike yet still so different like sugar and salt... "I like the color red but almost burgundy".

✰✰✰

Rosalie opened her mouth to speak but the sound of glass smashing interrupted her and then the sight of Addison disappearing into a cloud of spoke rendered her speechless... "Wait- what the hell just happened?"

"Sorry"... Addison spoke as she reappeared on the top of the staircase "that just tends to happen from time to time"... She sighed leaning against the railing normally she had good control over whatever her power even was but with the overwhelming changes she found herself poofing all over the house and woods...

"Teleportation" Carlisle whispered before flashing past the girl making her grip onto the railing as she stumbled... "Teleportation is the ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between, in all my years I've never met anyone with this power this is... rare"...

"So I can poof from place to place, it just sounds unhelpful and annoying" Addison reappeared on the couch next to Carlisle who glanced at her with soft eyes, "don't put yourself down, and yes right now all you can do is poof from one point to another but with practice, you could transfer objects and even people".

"Okay but we're vampires speed isn't really an issue for us?"

Carlisle sighed wanting his adopted daughter to see her worth, "your power is more than traveling from place to place, it's a valuable ability when it comes to battles, and technically you're faster than most vampires".