F I V E

May 

May 

Two weeks had past and I would never admit it to Juliet or Zayn. But finding a job was not easy. Who would have thought finding a job with an English degree would be difficult. I knew I was running low on money. I didn't think I had any money until I made a trip to the bank. I was surprised to find out that nobody cared to close my checking or savings account even though I was "dead." Very strange.

I called Zayn while I was food shopping with the little money I had. I wanted so much to just throw my phone against the wall. "You won't regret it." Zayn told me over the phone. That was something I didn't believe.  When I finished the call with Zayn, I pushed the shopping cart through each aisle. I had to pick up Tea, which was mandatory. I've also had a weird craving for salt and vinegar chips. I hadn't had a clue as to why I liked them so much. I've never liked them before. As I placed the chips into my shopping cart I noticed a man looking at me. He tried to make it seem like he was looking at the chips bag. But he wasn't fooling me. My eyes narrowed as I turned my cart around and walked the other.

I finally walked up to the register when I felt like I had everything I needed. It wasn't much, but it was enough food to get me through the rest of the week. As I walked up to one of the workers and placed my items down, I noticed him.

It was Harry. It was still so weird to see him with long hair. This time he was on the front page of a tabloid magazine. While the worker rang up my item I grabbed the magazine from the little rack. I knew it wasn't going to be good based on the front-page headline.

STYLING BRAWL: MUSICIAN OUT OF CONTROL

What a cringe-worthy headline.

I read the first few sentences of the article and the only thing I could think of was confusion.

"Styles, 27, was seen leaving a nightclub in the early morning hours. He left with his socialite girlfriend and her rowdy bunch of friends. That's when the camera's caught photos of Daphne's BFF Sabrina and Styles getting into a heated yelling match. It ended with Sabrina ending up on the ground. Styles left in a rage ad was later caught leaving his go-to place THE LIONS DEN. This is just another embarrassing moment for the troubled musician. His fans are waiting for a highly anticipated second album. Yet, inside sources have said Styles is more focused on partying and drinking instead of performing after his..."

"Are you going to buy that?"  I tore myself away from reading the rest as I looked at the girl in front of me. She was a teenager from what I could tell.

 "No, no, sorry." I said, feeling embarrassed as I placed the magazine back onto the little rack.

"Are you a Harry Styles fan?" The teenager smiled as she bagged the items I wanted to buy. I thought for a moment, wondering what I should say. It would be a bit weird to tell her I was his missing girlfriend.