"At 22:38 this evening, your father was gunned down. He suffered 3 gunshot wounds. We need to leave. Now." She said looking to Sonny.

I ran to his bedroom threw on the closest things I could find, Sonny followed suit. Before I knew it, we were in the SUV on the way to the hospital. We pulled up and I jumped out, tears streaming down my face as I saw my grandfather.

"Where is he?" I ask with no emotion.

He sighs "Come on sweetheart."

Sonny grabs my hand making me look up to him as he smiles softly at me "I'm here baby."

I nod as we walk hand and hand following grandpa. We got to his room and he was asleep, and he looked to peaceful.

Sonny wraps his arm around my waist as we stand in the doorway, I turn looking to grandpa "What happened?"

"They aren't sure. He was out to dinner with his friends, he was outside with Mons. Donahue smoking some cigars when a car pulled up. He jumped over him as the gunshots hit, he took some shots to his left arm and chest that impacted the artery but missed the heart. They want to hold him for two days, minimum, to keep him under observation to make sure there's no pulmonary involvement." He said as I stare at my father in his hospital bed.

"We haven't met, I am Henry Reagan. Alyssa's grandfather." Grandpa said holding his hand out to Sonny.

Sonny shook it back "I'm Dominic Carisi, I'm. Uh... Alyssa's..." Scratching the back of his neck.

I noticed him struggling and grandpa smirking, so I decide to speak up "He's my boyfriend."

Sonny looks to me with a smile as I hear grandpa "It's nice to finally meet the man making my granddaughter happy."

"While you guys talk, I'm going to see dad." I said kissing Sonny's lips quickly and walking in.

I walked slowly over to the bed, he looked so pale and fragile. I sat down on the side of the bed grabbed his hand "I'm here dad, I promise I'm here. I am going to find out who did this, and he will pay." I said as I kissed his forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonny and I followed grandpa to the family waiting room, as we did, I whispered, "And how did that go?"

He chuckled softly "Went fine, seems he likes me."

"He does, Linda and him will happily welcome you. The rest of them, I'm not so sure." I said quietly.

We reached the waiting room and I slow down "Are you sure your ready for this? To meet my family?"

He kissed my forehead "I would do just about anything for you."

I melt into him grabbing his hand "Well come on, let's do this."

We walk into the room and immediately all eyes are on us, Erin looks at me with pity and shamefulness in her eyes. Jamie stares down at mine and Sonny's shared hands with a smile. Danny looks at me with a blank expression, I can't even try and decipher what he is thinking.

Grandpa stands up "Everyone this Sonny, Alyssa's boyfriend."

Linda jumps up smiling and comes walking up "I'm Linda, Alyssa's sister-in-law. I have heard wonderful things about you."

"