Chapter 11: Paradise.

Jungkook's heart was racing.

"I love you too!"

Reading those words from Jimin seem to awaken something new inside of him. Something

he couldn't explain but he knew he had to survive and get back to Jimin no matter what. Jungkook turned around just as he heard a yelp escape one of the wolves with them. The wolf was pinned by one of the Alpha from that Omega's pack. Taehyung raised his gun and opened fire on the Alpha as it let out a yelp and snarl, running off back into the thick snowfall. Namjoon ran over to the injuried wolf, seeing blood all over it's coat.

"Can you stand my friend?!" Namjoon asked but the wolf let out a weak whine. The injury

was fatal. Namjoon lowered his eyes, gently smoothing his hand along the wolf's back. Blood coating his fingers.

"Namjoon! We have to move!" Jungkook shouted as he looked around, he could hear more

of them coming. Taehyung fired off a few warning shots to keep them back. Namjoon glanced back at the two of them and the few other wolves that had joined them from the pack. He then looked down at the dying wolf.

"Rest old friend. We will meet again." Namjoon said before he moved his hand and broke

the wolf's neck as it went still. He moved to stand, looking back at Jungkook and the others. "Let's lead them this way!" Namjoon shouted as he ran off and the wolves turned to follow him, Jungkook turned as he grabbed Taehyung and they followed behind as several of the Alpha wolves ran after them. Jungkook ran as fast as his legs could carry him. Namjoon glanced to the side at one of the wolves as it gave him a side glance. A silent exchange before it let out a howl as the wolves fell back and Jungkook looked confused.

"What are they doing?!" Jungkook asked as he slid to a stop and looked back as the wolves

ran back in the direction of the Alphas. He was about to go after them when Namjoon yanked him back and he looked at the other.

"They are buying us time!" Namjoon shouted.

"They are going to fucking die!" Jungkook shouted back, squirming in Namjoon's hold

but the sudden growl the erupted from Namjoon stilled him, the older Alpha's eyes glowing that bright amber.

"Don't think so little of them! Live or die, this is what has to be done! We can't let them

take Jimin or slaughter the pack!" Namjoon said and Jungkook stared into his eyes before he lowered his own and looked away as Namjoon let him go. "You have to return to Jimin. Don't be reckless." Namjoon said as Jungkook glared at the snow. Taehyung glanced between the two before he looked in the direction of the Alphas.

"We should go. Now preferably." Taehyung said before the three of them took off running,

if they hurried they could still catch up to the pack. With most of the hunters with them, it only left the elderly and betas to defend Jimin and themselves. Jungkook's eyes widened when he heard yelps of pain from behind them and the smell of blood carried in the air. Jungkook narrowed his eyes before he closed them. Namjoon's eyes lowered but he didn't stop. Just as they came upon some rock formations, Namjoon suddenly stopped as he put his arms out to stop Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook looked at him in confusion.

"Namjo –" Jungkook was cut off when a collection of snarls caught his attention. He looked

up at the rocks as Taehyung raised his gun as four Alphas walked up onto the rocks. Namjoon's eyes narrowed before he lowered his arms.