Choice: Shigaraki or Dabi

Requested by the one and only....  !

Some info about the reader.

Quirk: Sleep paralysis

The user can make anyone fall into a sleep like state where they can see, hear and talk but cannot move. They can only use it on someone for around ten minutes before getting tired, the most they can use it is for twenty minutes before the user will pass out. They can use it longer the more energy they have, so the user has to drink more coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

You yawn as your stand form your comfortable bed, a white mask sat on your nightstand. You gently picked the mask up and placed it over your face. Stretching before walking out of your room, Toga runs up to you and tackles you in a hug. "Hey T, how ya doin?" You hug her back in a one armed hug, Your tired E/C eyes staring at her from under the mask. "Good, let's go get you coffee. I know how you get in the morning " She cheered as pulled on your arm, you sighed and followed her. You grumble but sit down beside Shigaraki, waving lazily before Kurogiri placed a cup of hot coffee in front of you. "thanks" You mutter, taking a large sip of the hot drink. "ah!" You blow angrily, glaring at the cup. "What happened?" Shigaraki asked, looked at you. "Burnt my tongue." You whine, still blowing on the drink. Once it had cooled down and Twice stopped laughing you took another sip, this time moaning at the chocolate flavor. What you didn't see was Shigaraki's face, he was redder than Kirishima's hair and Shoto fire combined. "hmm, sexy" Dabi snuck up behind you and whispered in your ear, making your jump and spill your drink on your white shirt/nightgown. "You asshat! Once I change I'm going to beat you!" You yelled, storming your way up the stairs. "Okay...that was kinda hot" Dabi grinned and stared at the stairs, Shigaraki glared at him. "She's/He's mine! Fuck off!" Shigaraki stood up, his face red with anger. "Oh really?" Dabi asked, raising an eyebrow. "Dear father..." Kurogiri muttered under his breath, this was a normal occurrence. Dabi and Shigaraki would fight over who you belong with, while your not there of course. "Yeah really, go find another bitch to claim!" Shigaraki crossed his arms, careful not to use his quirk. They were too busy arguing to notice that you walked down the stairs, every time someone would go and tell them they'd speak louder until they were full out yelling. "I told you Dabi! Y/N Is mine," Shigaraki glared at the other villain, his red eyes looking onto his blue ones. "No they aren't, why would they want to date you? You looks like a fucking desert x2!" Dabi laughed, his eyes widening once his noticed your familiar white mask. "at least I don't look like burnt toast!" Shigaraki followed his eyesight, gulping loudly as he stared at your unmoving form. "I...choose.."

Shigaraki:

"I choose Shigaraki, I'm sorry Dabi but your more like a annoying brother to me then a lover." You watch as he huffs and leaves the building, slamming the door behind him. You sigh and walk up to Shigaraki, quickly lifting your mask and kissing his cheek. At the last moment he moved his head so your were kissing his lips, you groaned when you felt his grin into the kiss. Once you parted you placed you mask back on your face, resting your head on his shoulder and smiling. "I GET TO HELP RAISING THE CHILDREN!" Toga yelled, pumping her fists into the air. Twice laughed with Compress while the other sighed, face palming.

Dabi:

"I choose Dabi, sorry Shigaraki...It'd be weird, dating my boss y'know." You frown as he pouts, leaving the room in an sad and angry mess. Dabi grins and strolls up to you, lifting your over his shoulder. You hit his back, squirming in his grip. "Put me down!" You yelled, trying to push yourself out of his arm. "No can do princess/Prince" He laughs and takes you to his room, tossing your on his bed. "Love ya, Y/n" he kisses your cheek

A/N: Hope this is what you wanted, sorry if they're a little off. I've never done Shigaraki or Dabi before so, also my updates will/is be kinda strange but I'm going to try and update at least one of my books each week.