"What if, we could somehow control the chaos, and we could navigate it? What if there was a way to enter the Quantum Realm at a certain point in time but then exit at another point in time?"

"Like, when?" Steve asked, and Scott put the sandwich down.

"Like before Thanos."

"Wait, are you talking about a time machine?" Steve questioned Scott, who shook his head.

"No, of course not."

"Then what?" I asked, and Scott sighed.

"It's more like a- Yeah, a time machine."

"I know it's crazy, but I can't stop thinking about it. There's gotta be some way- it's crazy." He ranted, but Nat stoped him.

"Scott, I get e-mails from a raccoon, so nothing sounds crazy anymore."

"The lady raises a brilliant point." I agreed, and Scott looked excited.

"Okay great, so who do we talk to about this?"

"I can call Tony." I suggested, and Steve nodded while I picked up the phone.

"Hey Nix, what's up?" Tony asked, and I smiled to myself at the sound of his voice.

He was always happy to see me.

"Oh, are you cancelling on dinner?" He questioned before I could say anything, making me laugh.

"No, I was just wondering if I could move it to lunch?" I asked Tony, and he paused for a moment.

"Yeah, Morgan will be excited to see you, and you could stay for dinner too, if you wanted."

"I'm sure I will." I responded, and I heard him chuckle on the other end.

"That sounds on brand for you."

"Would I be able to bring along some friends?" I asked, and Tony seemed surprised.

"You have friends?"

I let out a fake, exaggerated laugh, before clearing my throat.

"I meant more like Scott, Steve and Nat."

"Oh, yeah sure." Tony said, sounding surprised.

He hadn't really spoken to any of the others since he and Pepper moved away.

"Great! We'll come soon." I said happily, and Tony chuckled.

"I'll tell Pep to start cookin' now."

"Adios." I said, hanging up the phone and grabbing Steve's car keys, making a dash for the door, making him race after me while Nat and Scott laughed.

"Let's go!"

•••

We arrived at Tony's place, and I saw him walking up the porch with Morgan in his arms.

"I'm here to report a stolen child!" I exclaimed, jumping behind Tony and taking Morgan out of his arms, hearing her squeal out of excitement and hug me.

"Nixie!"

"Nixie?" Steve asked teasingly, and I gave him the middle finger, while Morgan wasn't looking.

"Only Morgan can call me that."

"Hey, kiddo." Tony said, and I smiled brightly at my father figure.

"Thanks for letting us drop in last minute." I said, making him wave his hand dismissively.

"No sweat."