• six •

Phoenix Haynes

Phoenix Haynes

"Okay, but a megalodon is massive, and have you seen how many teeth they have?!" Ned exclaimed, throwing his arms up in exasperation, making me laugh.

"Used to have." I corrected, but he scoffed.

"They're definitely still alive."

"I doubt that, Ned." I said, and he pointed at me.

"Most of the ocean is unexplored, you can't tell me they aren't dwelling at the bottom."

We were debating whether a megalodon would bead godzilla in a fight.

MJ and Ned were sitting in front of Peter and I on the bus, taking the opposition.

Godzilla would win.

"Yeah, okay." I shrugged, deciding to drop it, because I knew Ned wouldn't.

We were on our field trip to Moma, and my life had been crisis free since the shadow monsters.

No sign of threat.

No sign of Infinity Stones.

"Hey Nix, take a look at this." MJ said, showing me her phone, and in my peripheral vision, I noticed Peter lean forward and whisper something to Ned.

I wonder what that's about.

"We're all gonna die!" Ned shouted in fear, and I looked out the window to where he was pointing, seeing a large space ship in the distance.

Oh my god.

Well, it's a good thing I packed my suit for emergencies.

It's always best to be prepared.

Besides, no time like the present to dip out and fight some evil, I guess.

While everyone was distracted, I rushed out the front of the bus, running across the bridge with my bag in hand.

I couldn't say goodbye to my friends, otherwise they would know.

I hope they stay safe.

Once I'd gotten off the bridge, I rounded a corner and hurriedly put my suit on, making sure no one was there.

It's not like anyone was paying attention anyway, they were too busy running away in terror from what was about to come.

But, what was about to come?

I hurriedly floated the rest of the way there, noticing a location pop up on my phone.

Spiderman was here.

"What is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?" He asked, and I hovered above Stark, taking in the environment.

One bad guy, the seems easy enough.