Epilogue

"Long ago, the world was full of wonder. It was adventurous, exciting, and best of all, there was magic."

Zooming in on Cory's Tavern.

It was a grand reopening party.

The whole place was refurnished, giving it a raw adventure vibe.

Waiters were walking round carrying orders, and a sprite flew past one with a large mug in her hand.

"Whoa! Watch it!"

She flew over to where her friends were playing darts.

One of them threw the dart at the board, hitting it right in the middle.

"Bullseye!"

Cory stood in her warrior outfit, telling a story to the kids who were celebrating their birthdays.

"And then, with a slash of my mighty sword, I severed the beast's wings from its wretched body!"

She spat out fire, lighting the candles on the cake.

"Okay, who wants cake?"

Cory then proceeded to cut the cake in pieces with her sword, making the kids parents laugh nervously.

"And I think, with a little bit of magic in your life, you can do almost anything."

Ian said, as he stood in front of his classmates, his magic staff resting beside him on the wall.

"Is that how you put the school back together?" One of his classmates asked.

"Uh, yes."

"Is that also how you destroyed the school in the first place?" Another asked.

"Uh, also yes."

The bell rang, and everyone packed up, leaving the class.

"Hey, that was great." Liz said punching his shoulder, as her and her friends came up to him.

"Thanks." Ian said.

"You going to the park later?"

"Yeah! See you there."

They started walking away when Ian called.

"Hey Liz? Do you know where [Y/n] might be?"

"Yeah, she said something about going to the library before last period?"

"Okay thanks."

Ian walked into the library, finding [Y/n] sitting at a corner, her laptop in front of her, while she was on the phone.

"That's amazing Aunt Corazon."

"Yeah, I was even thinking of signing up for the gym. Gotta keep fit you know."

[Y/n] laughed.

"Yeah good luck with that."

Ian glanced at her laptop to see that she was on her blog, again.

Her new story, "Onward", which was a story of their adventure, had over five million views and was still counting.

He shook his head, leaning on one of the shelves, smiling as he watched her.

"Okay Aunt, see you later. Bye!"

[Y/n] turned and jumped at the sight of Ian.

"Hey."

"Hey, how long have you been there?"

"Not too long. You ready to go?"

"Oh yeah, just a minute."