He Lives In Daydreams With Me (II)

Summary: this is a short continuation from last chapter as requested from sstyl3s
Hope you all enjoy!!

Reluctantly, they got out of bed. Clifford began to get impatient, wanting breakfast so Louis finally pulled himself out from Harry's sleeping body, being as gentle as possible to not wake him.

Harry let out a noise as he replaced Louis' chest with a pillow, squeezing it to his chest.

Louis walked down the cold wooden floor to the kitchen, Clifford noisily following behind him.

He loves me

Louis had a smile on his face as he made Clifford some food.

Unknowing to Louis, Harry had been awake and he leaned on the doorframe watching as Louis humming quietly to himself infront of the counter.

"They're ya go Cliff" Louis said quietly to his dog, setting the bowl on the floor. Louis turned around, his heart dropping to the floor as he saw Harry standing there.

"Jesus Harry, you gave me a heart attack! I thought you were still sleeping" he jumped, holding both hands over his heart dramatically.

"I was watching you sleep for the last, like, twenty minutes" Harry replied, his stomach muscles flexing as he turned his body to stand up fully.

"Creep. What do you want for breakfast?" Louis smiled

"You? Cooking? Nuh-uh, c'mere" Harry replied, holding his hands out for Louis. He rolled his eyes but took his hands nonetheless.

"I'll have you know, I got pretty good at cooking since we last saw eachother" Louis grinned as Harry squeezed his hands.

"I doubt it. What do you want for breakfast?" Harry reiterated.

Louis smiled, going up on his toes as he pecked Harry's lips.

"You can't have me for breakfast I'm not food" Harry laughed making Louis let go of his hands, rolling his eyes fondly.

"Surprise me" Louis smiled, looking over his shoulder. Harry opened Louis' fridge, all he had was a few packages of cold cuts, half a block of cheese, a couple apples and 6 beers.

Harry shook his head, opening up the pantry. There was bread, ketchup and a few boxes of cereal.

"You don't have anything in your kitchen Louis!" Harry called to the other room.

"I know! Grocery day is tomorrow!" Louis called back. Clifford trotted into the room, sniffing the air because he smelt the ham meats in the fridge.

"Hmm let's see here. Grilled cheese?" Harry mumbled to himself, his head half way into the fridge as he took out the cheese and meat.

He grabbed the ketchup and bread from the cupboard and placed it all on the counter. He turned the stove on and placed a pan on the burner, adding a bit of butter that sat on the dish beside him.

He made 2 sandwiches, deciding to cut up the apples as well. He plated them up and set them down on the kitchen table, along with 2 glasses of water and the bottle of ketchup.

Harry walked out of the kitchen to the bedroom where Louis was, he was standing infront of the closet humming a tune. Harry watched as he took a shirt off the hanger, pulling it over his head.

Harry walked up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist. He pressed a warm kiss to his cheek, making Louis madly blush.

"Breakfast is ready Lou" he mumbled against the skin on his neck. They walked back to the kitchen, sitting down and digging into their meals.