Part 3: Long Duk Dong

Start from the beginning

They both shudder with disgust, swearing that they were nothing like this when they were freshman.

The school bus pulls up and stops. Randy climbs down. 

"Call me, okay?" Sam yells out the window at Randy.

"You call me first and tell me whathappened at home." She replies.

"I'll tell you right now. Nothing." He smiles sadly.

Randy glares up at him from the sidewalk. "Quit feeling sorry for yourself. It's bad for your complexion."

Sam laughs as the bus pulls away.

It's just Sam, the neck brace girl and one freshman weenie,the Geek. He's skinny and small with a cheap haircut, animitation LaCoste shirt, baggy Levi cords, tennis shoes withdark socks and a nylon backpack filled with books. He strollsdown the aisle and sits next to Sam. He gives Sam his sexiestlook calves' eyes and a metal-mouth smile.

"How's it goin'?" The Geek slides into the seat next to him, to close for comfort in Sam's mind

Sam looks over annoyed. "How's what going?"

"You know, things. Life and whatnot." the Geek shrugs.

"Life is not whatnot and it's not of your business." Sam tries to scoot father away but small bus seat doesn't allow for much movement. 

The Geek ignores his attitude. "Are you going to the New Faces dance tonight?"

"That's also none of your business." 

The Geek puts his arm up on the back of the bus seat, crowding into Sam's side.

He gives him a flirty look. "What's the story? You got a guy?"

Sam looks at the Geek with an angry, threatening squint.

"Three big ones and they lust forwimp blood. So, quit bugging me orI'll sic them all over your weenieass." He warns.

Geek scans Sam's body language. "I'm getting input from you that I'mreading as relatively hostile."

"Fuck off!" He yells back, about ready to throw this nosy freshman off the bus.

"Woo! Definitely hostile. What'sthe problem? I'm a he, you're a he.I'm attracted to you. I see youeveryday. I think about you frequently. Is there something wrongwith my trying to put together somekind of relationship?" He questions sincerely.

The bus stops. Sam gathers up his things. The Geekreaches out and takes his arm. 

"Just answer one question." He looks up at Sam.

"Yes. You're a total drag." He tries to shake the Geek off of his arm.

The Geek holds on, refusing to let go. "That's not the question."