"...you don't deserve to be here," Chenle's voice dropped to a scratchy whisper, more sobs threatening to immerse from his throat. "You don't deserve him."

Donghyuck felt his heart jump out of his body when he saw Chenle drag himself up and try to pull himself on he ledge of the roof.

"CHENLE!" Jaemin screamed as loud as he could and he saw the boy flinch but his eyes looked even more panicked to get up on the ledge.

To jump off.

Donghyuck ran as fast as he could and locked his arms around Chenle's waist, trying to pull the struggling boy away.

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE. LET ME JUMP IM DONE IM DONE-" Chenle was screaming and crying like his life depended on it.

"Chenle don't do this! You need to calm down-" Donghyuck successfully pulled him down but kept his arms around him.

"I don't wanna calm down! I almost killed him!" Chenle yelled angrily in his face, hot tears streaming down with every syllable but he didnt care.

"Its not your fault babie," Jaemin stepped in the say softly to the younger but younger shook his head frantically.

"If I hadn't told him to climb up that stupid fucking tree then we both wouldn't be here!" Chenle began to struggle against Donghyucks arms again. "If I had just left him alone when I moved here then he would be fine!"

"He wouldn't of," Donghyuck pulled the struggling boy closer and placed his chin on top of his head. "He's a better person now because of you."

"Bullshit, he's in a hospital because of me," Chenle's nails were digging into the shoulder of Donghyucks jacket but Donghyuck couldn't care less.

"It's not your fault," Donghyuck slowly pet the back of the blonde boys hair which released more sobs.

"It is-" Chenle was speaking while crying, the sharp huff of breath seemed like it was hurting the younger. "He's gonna- he'll hate me now, I-"

Th younger finally gave up against Donghyuck and cried as hard as he could into Donghyucks shoulder.

Jaemin came up from behind him and rubbed his back gently before just staring for a minute. Clear thoughts going through his mind before settling.

He made eye contact with Donghyuck and held out his arms, asking if he could hug Chenle for a minute.

Chenle's sobs got louder and Donghyuck gently passed him over but they became muffled again when he was wrapped in a warm and soft hug.

Jaemin let one of his hands pet Chenle's hair and he let the other run up in down his back.

"It's alright," Jaemin whispered into Chenle's ear while rocking them a bit. "You're alright. Everything's going to be ok."

Chenle clutched onto the back of Jaemins shirt as his sobs turned into soft whines and sniffles. He didnt pull away though.

"Listen baby," Jaemins voice was calm and gentle in his ear and it felt nice. He liked Jaemin's voice, it was soothing and warm, as if his voice was enough to tell you it would be alright. "It's not your fault. Jisung won't hate you either. I can promise you that."

Chenle let out a soft cry and Jaemin squeezed him closer.

"Jisung wouldn't shut up about you to Jeno last night," Jaemin smiled as he thought about how much the two got along. "After you fell asleep during the movie, he actually asked Jen for advice about you. It was really cute actually."

"I've seen the way he looks at you too Lele," Donghyuck said in his other ear as he rubbed between Chenle's shoulders. "He ain't leaving you alone. He's got heart eyes bigger than Lucas does for Renjun....don't tell him I said that though...I dont wanna get smacked again.

Donghyuck and Jaemin smiled when Chenle let out a small wet giggle.

"Renjun told me he's awake now lele," Donghyuck kept his eyes and his tone soft.

"I don't- I don't know if I-" Chenle began to panic again but he felt a hand on his head pull him back.

Jaemin ran a hand through the side of his hair and wiped the tears off his face gently with the other.

"Listen to me," Jaemin wiped under his eyes with the back of one finger. "He's gonna be just as anxious to see you. But he'll want to see you, he wants to make sure you're ok too."

Chenle closed his eyes and nodded his head but opened them when Jaemin rocked his face a little.

"You need to communicate," Jaemin felt a familiar feeling rush through him. "Trust me of all people, you never know what will happen when you talk but when you do it might be better than you expected."

Chenle leaned in again and gave Jaemin a cute hug before pulling back and latching onto Donghyuck.

"Please take me to him hyungs."

Jaemin was trailing behind the two (Chenle refused to remove his arms from around Donghyucks waist.)

They passed multiple rooms on the way to Jisungs but something caught Jaemins eye on one room in particular.

He felt his blood run cold.

"Jaemin-ah?" Donghyuck called in question, turning them around slightly to look at Jaemin who was looking at one of the room doors. "You ok?"

"Ill be there in a minute..." Jaemin's whispered. "Go on without me."

Donghyuck and Chenle gave him both a hesitant look before nodding and continuing down the hallway.

Jaemin stared with numb emotions as he looked at the name of the patient on the door.

It was his dad.

A/N: I'm so sorry I didn't post anything yesterday :( I had a really long and rough day and I was really panicky and upset so I just couldn't find a time to write anything. I should be able to post another chapter later tho! Thank you so much for reading! <3