𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂

Depuis le début

The Camerons were her best customers.

I snort at the thought of Midsummers. It's literally just a bunch of Kooks getting dressed up and going to a tea party. Stupid. I've never wanted to go.

"It's so stupid. Not the dress! The Midsummers thing." I quickly back trace when I realize that it could've been taken a different way.

"Oh darling, I know! The dress is a disgusting color! You should see the head piece." She says loudly, causing me to laugh. Soon, we both burst into laughter.

"But I do hope you change your mind about Midsummers." She looks back at her fabric, her glasses slightly falling onto her nose.

I furrow my brows.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because Rose invited us. And we're going." She commands.

My jaw drops.

"Macy!" I whine.

"No fuss." She says, still looking at her fabric.

"It's a Kook tea party! We can't go!" I whine louder.

"We are going, end of discussion."

"But-" Before I could finish, Macy had stepped on the peddle that turned on the sewing machine, the loud noise drowning me out.

After she realizes I've stopped talking, she lifts up her foot, and smiles.

"I don-" I start, but cut off by the sewing machine again.

The sewing machine stops.

"I'll see if I can get off work." I say, hoping that I'm busy the day of Midsummers.

"Oh, I've already talked to Mr C, and they were invited as well." She smiles.

I throw my head back in defeat, and turn to leave.

As I walk out of the door, I hear Macy yell.

"And you're wearing a dress!" I could practically hear her victory smile from down the hall.

I groan, but keep walking. I go to my room, seeing that JJ has already made himself comfortable on my bed.

"What is it you're wearing a dress to?" He asks, not lifting his head up from the pillow.

"Midsummers, apparently." I say annoyed.

He lifts his head up from the pillow and looks at me with shock.

I nod.

"Mhm." I hum, tossing my phone onto my dresser.

"Damn. Well, Kie will be there too so you'll be fine." JJ says, attempting to assure me.

"Oh yeah, because Kie being there fixes everything." I say sarcastically, searching through my drawers to find a certain sleep shirt.

A sleep shirt I had for years. It wasn't anything too special, but it was my favorite. It was an over-sized black t-shirt, with a single alien head on the upper-right chest.

I hear JJ snort.

I continue to dig through my drawer.

"What are you looking for?" JJ asks as me lies back onto my bed.

"My sleep shirt. I can't find it." I groan.

"Here, just wear mine."

I turn around to see JJ pulling his t-shirt off, revealing his toned chest. I can't help but take a quick glance.