➪6. 𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙃 𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙄𝘾𝘼 𝙂𝘼𝙉𝙂 !

Start from the beginning

"You should have told me you were racing Shadow! You know I don't check my social media to catch up on things!"

"I thought maybe Chinen would have told you."

"He doesn't like you that much, so he wouldn't have mentioned anything related to you..."

At the mention of Miya's name her mind drifted back to earlier in the afternoon.

"IT WAS JUST A PLATONIC KISS. IT'S PLATONIC RIGHT? I mean it wasn't on the lips or anything! At this point I don't even know anymore..." Y/n's thoughts ran wildly.

"Y/n! Are you even listening?!" Reki asked the 13 year old.

"H-huh? What did you say?"

"I said I'm gonna see if I can skateboard with my injury."

"THAT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA!" Y/n yelled at the crimson-haired boy, but he ran outside of the shop with a skateboard in his uninjured arm.

"Reki? More like reckless?! He needs to know he has limits!"

—— Peeking out the glass window of Dope Sketch, y/n could see her 17 year old friend having a conversation with a boy his age

—— Peeking out the glass window of Dope Sketch, y/n could see her 17 year old friend having a conversation with a boy his age. He had remarkably bright turquoise eyes, which paired well with his flowing pastel blue locks. His front bangs went up to his ears, which framed his pale face.

She walked outside of the shop, curious about Reki's acquaintance.

"Yo Reki, who's this?" Y/n asked her friend.

"Oh this is Langa Hasegawa, he's a transfer student from Canada that's in my class." Reki replied.

"Nice to meet you, Hasegawa! I'm
Y/n L/n, but you can just call me Y/n. It's pretty cool that you come from Canada, since it's basically in the other side of the world. I guess I could relate since I moved here from the US this summer."

"Uh, nice to meet you too." The tall, bluenette stared back at y/n.

"I just said this whole paragraph and that's all he had to say?!" Y/n thought.

"You see, he's not much of a talker." Reki pointed out.

"Yeah, no kidding. But it's ok, since we're in the North America gang! We're practically neighbours country-wise." Y/n chuckled.

"North America gang? Is it an actual gang?" Reki asked, kind of clueless about the situation.

"No, Reki. Y/n just said it in a joking-kind of way. Also, you can just address me by Langa, y/n." Langa stated in a stoic voice.

"Reki can be so clueless sometimes. So what are y'all doing out here?" Y/n asked the two boys.

"Oh, I'm trying to get Langa to learn how to skateboard!" Reki grinned.