the kiss

Olivia POV

"Wake up Olivia you're going to be late for school" my sister yelled. I jump up from my bed, looked at the clock it was 7:30 and I have school at 7:50. I rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and to showered. After i took my quick shower i changed into a purple graphic tee and black pants.

I grabbed my school bag, phone and apple, just for something to eat, and walk out the door.

Once i get to the front of school i check my phone for the time and it was 7:45. I sighed knowing that i'm not late. There was barely anyone at the front of school.

I didn't see Rachel or Mia either, they probably went inside since I was late. I was about to walk inside the school but i felt someone hand grab my wrist and I turned around and see Brandon.

"Brandon!" i yelled.

"Olivia!" he teased. He pulled me a little bit closer to him. I start to feel butterflies in my stomach. I looked up at him and his eyes we're bloodshot.

"Did you sleep last night" i asked quietly. He starts to pull me more closer for our chest are  touching, my chest moving up and down, He leans in and connects his lips to my forehead.

"You don't have to worry about it" he whispered. He lays his forehead on mines. He looks down at my lips and looks back to my eyes. What in the world is happening? Was he about to kiss me? I haven't even have my first kiss yet? What if i'm not a good kisser? Would he make fun of me?

"Olivia stop over-"

Ring!!!!

Brandon was cut of by the bell. Shot. i forgot about school now i'm going to be late. Yay. I tried to run to class but Brandon won't let go.

"Brandon we have class"

"let's skip" brandon said. Skip? Me skip class?

"No I can't, What if we get caught"

"It won't be skipping because we haven't step foot on the campus" he stated. He kinda had a point.

"What if my parents find out" i asked

"Well, we'll cross that bridge once we get there"  he said.

"But i don't feel like being in trouble today" I stated. He sighed and let go of my wrist. I whispered a 'thank you' and I start to walk into school campus. I looked back and see Brandon walking the opposite.

"Where are you going" i asked.

"I'm not going to school" he answered. I jogged to him and grab his wrist.

"Wait" i said trying to search what to say next.

"Yes, I'm waiting." he said.

"But what about afterschool"

"Afterschool what"

"The place that you're going to take me" i said.

"Ohh the date" he laughed. I let go of his wrist and shoved his shoulder.

"It's not a date"

"Well, i'll come after school then we'll go," he said.

"What about school, you can't skip that"

"I don't care about school and watch me" he said walking away from me. He really doesn't care about school does he.

"Well, Bye" i said waving at him. He waved back. I walk into school and got it my math class. I take a breathe and open the door.

"Olivia you're here and late" my teacher said. i nod she sighed. "I'm supposed to give you detention but since your the few people who have a A in this class i'm going to give you a pass"

"Thank you Mr.Nelson" i said and sat down in my sit.