Chapter 4-Nagumo Miyabi

Start from the beginning

So, this was the reason he had joined this school huh. Well, he was much stronger than I expected even mentally. He really was someone this class needed.

Ike said in an apologetic tone, "Man you got it hard."

"Don't mention it, I don't give a damn about it anyways I should more concentrate on how to win Horikita. Ayanokouji you are close with Horikita right. What is her first name?"

"Horikita's huh, I think it was Suzune" replied to him.

Sudo started blushing and he tried to say those words, "S..uzu.... Damn it its too hard to say her name."

"But the pronunciation of Suzune is quite simple. "I asked him confused what was hard in saying Suzune.

The trio looked at me blankly. It was creepy to see those three with these look.

Ike asked, "Yamauchi is this the same guy who has a harem of his own."

"So, it seems Ike sensei. Sudo what do you say shall we deal him the supreme judgement." Yamauchi said while looking at Sudou.

"Horikita give me strength to kill Ayanokouji for insulting my love for you."

"Love for whom?" From back came a voice which sent shivers down the spines of the trio.

Standing behind them was Horikita Suzune herself.

"Just what are you idiots are talking about?" I gave a sigh of relief; thank god she had not heard everything. I might have had to dig a grave for sudo. That would have been exhausting.

Sudo nervously started saying, "Oh nothing Horikita." Horikita just shook her head not sparing any effort to hide her irritation.

She turned towards me, "Ayanokouji Kun, you don't mind if I take some of your time do you."

"Oh, but I do mind..."

"Thank you for coming Ayanokouji Kun." With those words she already made way in a corridor. I sighed seeing that I had no escape.

Sudo looked down in anger and just walked away. Yamauchi and Ike also walked away laughing at Sudou.

When I reached near the corridor, Horikita was standing there with her arms crossed.

"What do you want Horikita?" I asked her as I didn't want to waste her time with her.

"Ayanokouji Kun, should I believe that you have no interest in contributing to the class now?"

"That's not it, but I would contribute according to average of the class."

She sighed, " I see. But that certainly doesn't stop me from taking your advice correct?"

"Huh that's not what I mean..."

"Thank you for your future efforts Ayanokouji Kun." With those words the devil left me. My fate had been sealed. She called me from there to here just for 2 sentences and a question?

I sighed and started to walk back towards the auditorium. On my way I bought a can of juice from the vending machine. So, I decided to stall time until the meeting was over. It was not as if the meeting was mandatory. When there were five minutes left for the meeting to end, I set out. As I was walking towards the auditorium, I encountered the people I wish I never should have encountered.

Ryūen Ibuki Albert and Ishizaki had just exited the auditorium and their eyes met mine. Ryūen smirked and walked towards me with those three following him.

"Kukuku, if it isn't the mastermind behind Class D's victory. "Ryūen said loud enough for the other three to hear.

The other three were shocked when they heard him. Well Alberts face didn't change but I noticed his eyebrows twitching when he heard those words.