Max pulled my arms and slammed Theodore onto the table. "HOW LONG DID YOU KNOW!", his voice full of rage changed the whole room. The man under him was trying to hard to get out of his grip but this only mad Max slam him even harder onto the table. Quickly Sebastian let go of me and went to help his brother out and Alexander tried to get in and help but Max was to strong for them.

They kept trying to pull Max away from Theodore. Max yelled in rage and so did I, how could he keep this away from us. Dumbledore tried to break the boys up and clam them down.

Meanwhile I was have a battle with myself and I couldn't help it anymore and dropped to the floor. I screamed in pain and this was all my fault for letting him go, I should've stayed. I slammed my hands onto the wooden floor and yelled even more not sure how to take out my anger. I could hear that Max was fight with the rest who was getting in between him and Theodore.

Jackson and Raven tried to clam me down but it was of no use. Hot tears ran down my face and I felt desperate that I couldn't even control myself anymore. "Ashley calm down!", Blaise kept repeating himself over and over again.

I pushed Blaise backwards to leave me alone. "How do you want me to calm down! I JUST LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!".

Raven pulled me into a tight hug and I broke down even more and I even fought her so I could get out of her girl but she just wouldn't bugged. I was able to slip my way upwards and get a hold of the table, so no raven was holding onto my legs. "Raven! LET ME GO NOW!", I tried shaking my legs hoping she would just give up and let them go.

I saw the way Max was fighting the boys, his face was red and and eyes full of anger. Max kept yelling and trying to get to Theodore.

I got a hold of Theodore's arm and pulled my onto him to get my legs out of Raven's arms. "How long did you know! I WANT ANSWERS NOW!". I put my hands around Theodore's neck and in this moment I could care less is I was sent to prison for murder or if my best friend hated me for killing his brother.

"Your not going to solve anything like this, so let him go now Ash!", Ethan put his arms around my waist and pulled me away from him. I kept yelling and fight Ethan so he could let me go. I kept fighting and something happened that made Ethan trip backwards and we fell to the ground.

I took this opportunity to get back up and get to Theodore. I reached for my wand and pointed it directly at Theodore and now his eyes were full of fear. But I never got to throw a spell because Snape knock the wand out of my hands. I quickly run towards my wand but I get pressed up against the wall.

I look to see a pair of greyish eye, "Draco let me go now or your next!". I slammed my hands on to his chest repeatedly but he only held onto me tighter. The boy was so desperate to keep me put that he pressed his arm on my neck and that's what it took to keep me in place. "Just stop fighting, I don't want to hurt you so stop". I had to give up, I wasn't going to to fight him. I kept crying taking out all my anger and sadness that I had building up inside for Ryker.

Things were being thrown all over the room and I could see all the boys pushing and yelling between each other. Catherine was arguing with Theodore and Noah tried to keep his sister from reaching out to him.

Serenity was helping Ethan get up. Owen was protecting Pansy from getting hit by the things being thrown around them. Jackson helped Raven up and took her into the other room with the girls.

Snap rushed over and so rested the boys and cast a spell on Max to stay in place and to make him stop yelling g or talking. Everyone seemed to settled down except for Catherine who was still yelling at Theodore.

"Enough!" Dumbledore yelled and the room was quite once again. All you could hear was me sobbing and I looked up at the ceiling to have anymore tears coming down. I felt Draco's arms wrap around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.