Chapter 6:

When we finally pulled up to the building I ran from weeks ago, I sighed and got out, my ankle throbbing slightly from the fracture that was still there but I ignored it and followed randy into the building. He carried my suitcase of clothes and we entered his penthouse suite. It looked the same as before, but there were some dents about the size of his fist in the wall every few feet.

"Welcome home." He said and carried the suitcase into a room that wasn't the one I used before. It was huge and the king size bed in the middle made me want to curl into a ball and sleep for a month. "Look, this is my room. Make yourself comfortable. I have some work to do, so I'll be down a few floors. Text me if you need me and I'll be right up."

He kissed my forehead and left. And I was alone, well not necessarily alone, I had this child growing in me. But that didn't really make a difference. It couldn't talk to me right now. I sat on the bed and just looked around, then decided to put my clothes in the closet and soon had all my stuff on one side, while his was on the opposite.

It took a few hours but soon I was comfortable, wearing yoga pants and one of Randy's t-shirts I curled up on the couch in the living room and watched tv. But a loud bang noise came from downstairs I'm guessing and my stomach did flips. I ran for the bathroom and barely made it as my stomach contents came up. When my stomach was empty, I got up on shaky legs and rinsed my mouth out before going back to the living room.

Randy came into the living room and looked at me with a cold look in his eyes before disappearing into the bedroom and I faintly heard water running. He was taking a shower. So while he was doing that I wandered into the kitchen and pulled some stuff out to make homemade spaghetti and meatballs.

I was just putting the food on the plates when randy came out with shorts hanging dangerously low on his hips and I groaned to myself. Damn pregnancy hormones, making me horny just looking at him. Water dripped down his chest and I wanted to kick away every drop.

"D-dinners done. Hope spaghetti and meatballs is okay." I said and held out a plate to him. He kissed my forehead and smiled softly.

"Sorry about that sweetie. Can't be mixing business with pleasure. I had to cool down before talking with you. Food smells amazing. Why don't we go relax in the living room and watch some tv together while we eat?" He asked and grabbed my plate as I grabbed two bottles. A root beer for me and a beer for him.

I sat on the couch and got settled before he handed me my plate and I handed him a beer. His smile could have lit up the room.

"You got me a beer?" He asked and I grinned. "You're a keeper. I ain't letting you slip away, Kylie."

I blushed and looked down, playing with my food. I didn't have too much of an appetite but I knew randy would want me to eat if not for myself than for the little person growing inside of me. As I took a bite I watched as randy stared at me and his eyes glazed over with lust.

"We're not having sex." I whispered and his eyes narrowed.

"And why is that Kylie?" He asked as he set his empty plate on the table and took a long swig of his beer.

"Because I said so. I don't want sex with you. Hell, I was fine in my own home. I didn't want you to find me." I said and set my plate on the table, barely touched food still there. My appetite completely gone. "You basically raped me, so no. I don't want your filthy hands touching me. Go get a hooker."

I got up and went to the kitchen to dump my plate but randy grabbed my upper arm and took the plate. He shoved me onto the couch and then came back and he looked furious.

"Look here, Kylie. Anthony was going to kill you and not care one bit. Being pregnant with my baby is basically signing your death certificate." He snarled and my heart sunk. "Now you can either stay here and shut the fuck up or you can go out on the street and more than likely lose your life. Your choice."

"Goodbye, randy." Was my response as I got up and went to the bedroom to change clothes. But I didn't make it that far. I was grabbed and thrown against the wall, my head hitting a beam and stars danced in front of my eyes.

"I am the most dangerous man on the west coast, Makylie. And if you don't straighten up, I will kill you. You may be pregnant with my child, but that doesn't mean shit. You're still just a woman to warm my bed." He said and my heart broke even further. Then he shoved away from the wall and disappeared down the hallway. I heard the elevator than he was gone.

While he was gone I moved all my clothes into the other room and locked the bedroom door. I stripped down and walked into the bathroom, locking that door too and taking a hot shower. My muscles ached and I honestly just wanted my dad back, I leaned against the shower wall and just cried.

I cried for everything. The fact that I was going to be a mom by a man who didn't love me. That I would never see my family again. That my life was in danger by this Gang leader who rescued me. Yes, he saved my life but he could have taken me to a hospital. Not to his house!

A knock on the door to my bedroom brought me out of my misery but I ignored it until I heard a loud bang then the bathroom door was kicked open and an angry looking randy stared at me.

"You're still here." He said and just stared at me.

I shut off the water and wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom, squeezing past randy who was huge in the doorway.

"I have no where else to go. You took me from my new home." I whispered as I walked into the closet and pulled on a baby blue bra with matching lace panties and a black t-shirt and black yoga pants.

"I'm sorry, Kylie. I didn't mean to snap like that at you." He said and ran his fingers through his hair and Just stared at me with a pained look in his eyes. When he stepped closer I couldn't stand the smell. He reeked of sex.

"Get away. Go back to your whore. You reek of her perfume and sex." I whispered as tears flooded my eyes and I ran from the room, not knowing exactly where to go and finding myself in Randy's room with a woman laying on his bed naked.

"Who are you?" The woman demanded and stood up, pulling on a robe.

"Randy's baby momma." Was all I said as I fled out of the room and found the balcony where I pulled out a cigarette and lit it, taking a long puff as I looked out over the town. Tears fell freely and I silently sobbed as I realized now just how fucked up randy really was. He had a woman in his bed yet he came to me. How could I trust a man like that?