Chapter Forty Six - My Swing

Start from the beginning

“WERE BACK AND WE HAVE COFFEE” Niall yelled as soon as we had walked back into the apartment.

Nobody replied..?

“Hello?” I called out, walking into the living room.

“When were you gonna tell us?” Louis said as soon as I had walked into the room. “What do you mean?” I asked, confused.

Liam got off of the couch and left the room. “Don’t be so oblivious” Louis said, annoyed.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, still confused.

“Lou, they’re not dating” Liam stated as he walked into the room again.

“But she sai-“ Louis cut himself off. “I should have known she was lying” He said, sounding even more annoyed than before.

“What’s happening? Someone tell me” I yelled, frustrated. “That chick we saw at the coffee shop told Lou that we're dating” Niall sighed.

I heard Niall mumble something and Louis glared at him... What did he mumble? Maybe he said something rude?

“The only reason we said were dating is because she was trying to get with Niall and he looked scared” I laughed.

“Seriously?” Liam asked me, slightly chuckling. I nodded.

After that Louis and Liam started to laugh as well. “It wasn’t funny! She was scary” Niall stated.

“I know her mate, I don’t blame you for being scared” Louis said, chuckling slightly.

“Well Kate and I are going to the park now, bye” Louis yelled, grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the door.

“Why?” I questioned, confused. “Beeecccaaauuussseee yyyyoooouuuu prommmiisssseeeddd” He said, extending every word.

“Alright” I chuckled.

“DIBS ON SWINGS” Louis yelled as soon as we got to the park.

Louis was about to sit on the swing when a little girl pulled the swing from under him and he fell on his butt.

I started laughing and he glared at me. The girl that moved the swing had blonde hair which she wore in pigtails. She looked about 10. At the most she was 12.  (PIC OF HER ON THE SIDE)

She started laughing as well. “My swing” She said as she sat on it and started to swing.

“Stupid bi-“ I cut him off by yelling “LOU”.

“Sorry” He mumbled. “It’s just a little girl, let her have a go” I was still laughing but not as much.

“You’re picking sides” He pouted. “But she’s so adorable” I said, pointing at the girl who was now smiling at me.

He stood up and started to walk away. “Lou” I said, following him.

“She is NOT adorable” He said, emphasising the ‘not’. “She pushed me off the swing” He pouted.

“Im sorry for calling the adorable girl, adorable” I said, sarcastically. “That’s apology would be accepted if it was a little less sarcastic” He snapped his fingers in front of my face.

“Sassy” I mumbled.

“I still think she’s evil” He mumbled, causing me to chuckle again. “Look, she’s even glaring at me!” He said pointing behind me.

I turned around and saw the little girl swinging on the swings while smiling at me and Louis.

I turned back around to face him and raised an eyebrow. “I swear she was” He said, sighing.

“Im surprised, I thought she would have left by now” I yawned. Louis and I had been sitting under this massive tree for the last 2 hours. The little girl hasn’t moved. She keeps staring at us though... Mainly Louis.

Ooooh maybe she has a crush. I chuckled at the thought of a 10 year old crushing on Louis.

“Lou, how about we go to the shops or something and come back later?” I asked him, practically begging. He said we couldn’t leave until he got a go on the swings.

“Uh, fine” Louis stood up and helped me to my feet. “Were coming back though”. I nodded.

We started walking towards the shopping centre. Louis was telling me some lame joke that he’s told me before when I heard someone practically yell.

“Piss off and get that thing away from me”.

I signalled Louis to shut up which he did. We were still walking but also ease dropping at the same time.

“Listen here Malik, whatever friendship you and Harry had is over. He doesn’t care about you. You’re just his bloody sidekick. He never needed you” I heard someone say.

Her voice scared me... I’ve heard that voice somewhere but who was it?

“She said Malik. Zayn’s surname is Malik” Louis whispered to me.

So someone said that to Zayn? Who? And why?

“You’re house looks nice, especially with the smashed windows” I heard the girl say. I didn’t need to know the girl to tell she was smirking.

Louis and I were about to leave when Louis made the mistake of bringing his phone with him...

‘OPEN THE DOOR, GET ON THE FLOOR, EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR’ started singing out loud.

Oh god help us.

Louis' ringtone on the side --->>

ANND a pic of the little girl from the park on the side --->>

Need at least 500 votes for the next chappy & my fave comment gets a dedication :) xx