"You should know, I can't live." Wen Ying Niang said, she asked the doctor to adjust to herself, taking medicine for several years every day, still can not be born, and Wen Ming, he has no children.

"Miss, I used to hurt the body before going out to sea. This...the doctor said that it is a hindrance to the son." Wen Mingdao.

Wen Ying Niang's eyes looked at Wen Ming in a complicated way: "You..."

"Miss should not really want to marry, we can make a cover for each other, but also give the Liao family a good look." Wen Ming again.

Wen Ying Niang thought about it and suddenly found out that it was a good candidate.

Although she can't hold this person, she is absolutely trustworthy, knowing the roots, and knowing that she can't be born. In the future, she will not make a child and seek her property.

She was wondering before, how this person is thirty, and it is not married, it is because of this.

The recent Hexing House is very lively.

After Liao's wife was evacuated, Liao Qing and his wife were first married. Then, Wen Ying Niang, who was taken away, had to be married. It's not married, it's a trick!

When the news came out, everyone was scornful. I felt that it was a marriage that could not be married. There was no way to think of such a move. It was to fight against the Liao family.

But soon, they found that things were not the same as they thought.

This smells home, it is too big.

I don't know how it was made. They actually bought a very famous garden in Hexing, Xinyuan.

Hexing House once had a three-year-old veteran. After he resigned and returned to his hometown, he built a Xinyuan Garden. After that, his son was extremely outstanding. He even expanded the Xinyuan Garden and eventually became the most famous three gardens in Hexing. one.

The family has now fallen. For them, finding someone to manage the Xinyuan is a huge expense. I want to take the Xinyuan, but the price of the Xinyuan is too high, even though they have already heard the wind. Said to sell it, but no one has bought it.

But now, Wen Ying Niang bought the Xinyuan.

This smells Ying Niang, is it so rich? !

Those who had previously sympathized with Ying Niang were all shocked. They already knew that Wen Ying Niang should be rich, but she couldn't think she was so rich.

And this is just a beginning.

The shops of Wen Ying Niang were originally closed, but they suddenly opened again. Not only that, but the shop also began to sell all kinds of rare treasures from overseas.

Those things, the prices are all very high, but it still attracts people from the head of Hexing House to rush to buy, and even two families in order to grab a clock, almost hit.

For a time, the entire Hexing House, everyone is talking about the shop.

Wen Ying Niang came from Wennan, and Weinan Wenjia is a sea merchant. Many people know this, but they didn't feel much before. It was only at this moment that they suddenly discovered that they were really awkward. Smell the home.

Of course, what Wenjia does is not only the two things, but Wen's family has also set up a dowry and a dowry in a big way. Whatever is best.

Such a big hand, there are really few people in Hexing House!

Although there are still people who ridiculed that Ying Niang can't find someone to marry, they can only recruit, but when they say so, the embarrassment in their eyes can't be hidden.